chapter 11:the avatars reincarnation vs Naruto the immortal avatar.

Avatar Aang had lived for many years.
During his time as avatar he had accomplished much in life.

Now his reincarnation from the southern water tribe Korra has taken up the mantle of avatar.

But can she live up to her past lives expectations and keep the balance between the spirit world and the physical world to maintain peace??.

We find  Korra in republican city trying to find how to reach air bender island when she's being chased by Amon and the equalists.

Fear ran down her spine as she watched Amon take away a man's fire bending. But she will soon realize she's not the only avatar alive.

Korra then returned to the air temple.
Fear evident on her mind as she knew she needed to get some sleep.

Tenzin was concerned. Someone who's able to take away the bending abilities of another person shouldn't be possible as he believed only the avatar was capable of such power.

Tenzin then said to himself.

"This is very troubling. I've never heard of something like this being possible before. We must be careful.
There's no telling what his plans are."

Meanwhile. Lightning Island.

Naruto Azula mito and kushina were enjoying their time together as a family training in the elements.

Over the years Azula found out she could use her fire bending abilities in a similar manner to how water benders used their water bending abilities to heal people's injuries.

She focused on helping people instead of hurting them and finally realized that without war to fuel her passion for destruction she had to find a different use for her abilities.

Azula then said to naruto.

"I've always looked down upon other people as weak for being healers.
I had always thought it was a waste of time and talent.

But now I realize katara was right. Sometimes being a healer is just as rewarding as being a conqueror.

In our youth i used to make entire nation's run in fear of my power.
I guess we had my tyrannical father to thank for that. Personally I'm glad we killed him when we did back then.

Our lives have changed for the better because of it. You still hadn't told the children who's really responsible for their grandfather's death all those years ago did you???.

Sooner or later they will have to learn the truth my love. It's hard to accept but we can't keep lying to them."

And naruto said.

"Your right. We should tell them the truth about what really happened.
Unfortunately avatar Aang has been reincarnated in a water bender named Korra. It's funny.

While I had completely respected Aang his reincarnation is nothing like him. Meanwhile here we are still alive. But time favors nobody.

Eventually we will die as well.
But as the dark avatar I'm practically immortal. Without the shadows there can be no light. Without the light there is no shadow to be cast.

So long as rava exists and the avatar cycle keeps continuing then I to shall continue to exist and never pass on.

Just one of the many downsides of having vatuu as a source of power.
Even our children will not outlive me.
An amazing gift and terrible curse."

Azula then said.

"You call it a curse. Yet most people would kill to be immortal. In my opinion your immortality is what makes you special. Makes you different.

Unlike the good avatar who is constantly reincarnated you will not be able to die at all. Time sleeps for nobody eventually vattu will decide on a new host.

I just pray it's not one of our children he chooses to possess. I don't think I could stand to watch such an evil power possess any of our children my love. "

And naruto said.

"I know my beloved.  Just promise me that you will take it easy for a while.
Your still pregnant with our child after all.I'll keep them safe from the new avatar Korra. That much I can promise you will always be true. "

Naruto then went to his chambers to meditate a communicate with vattu.

Naruto then said.

"Hello vattu. Still plotting your revenge against rava I see. I shall help you.
In exchange all I ask is that you not choose my children to be your next host."

And vattu said

"WE have been together for many years now young Uzumaki.
I have always respected you and your decisions regarding the avatar cycle.

However. I still don't possess the strength needed to leave your body and possess another person.

But I have sensed rava growing stronger and stronger with each reincarnation of the avatar.

We must kill this avatar Korra then destroy rava. Without rava the avatar cycle of reincarnation will end and therefore no longer shall the avatar ever exist or be reincarnated."

And naruto said

"You are very powerful vattu.
I respect your strength.  But I shall decide how to deal with avatar Korra.

But first we must remove from the equation the equalists leader Amon.
We shall help the new avatar for now at least. Once the spirit world gates are opened then the real fun will begin."

Meanwhile air bender island.

Korra was going for a walk while thinking about everything she had seen.
While she was watching the waves she noticed an island out near the edge of avatar Aang memorial statue.

Curiosity getting the better of her tenzin decided to stop her as he said.

"KORRA STOP!!!. Your forbidden from ever going near that island do you understand me!!??. My father Aang warned me about that place!!!.

He said that should any air bender or avatar step foot on lightning Island it would result in an all out war!!!.

The residents of that island are not the kind of people who are meant to be taken lightly.  They will kill you just for being the avatar.

And they won't hesitate to take prisoners like your friends mako and Bolin just to make you surrender either. "

And Korra said.

"Wow tenzin.You make it sound like a family of murderers live on that island.
I don't care who they are or what their capable of.

I'm not afraid of anything or anyone.  I'm the avatar. Not some helpless child that can't protect themselves. I'm not afraid of whoever those people are!!!."

Being as defiant as she was Korra waited until tenzin left and decided to go explore lightning Island against tenzin's wishes she hopped on her polar bear dog and swam to lightning Island.

But would she like what she's going to find and risk starting a war or will she escape with her life in one piece???.

Only time would tell.