chapter 9:a brother seeking redemption from his own siblings.

After finally realizing just how lonely it's been without his parents around or involved in his life menma uzumaki was finally beginning to realize just what his brother naruto meant by seeking the same redemption as his parents and sister.

He spent countless nights awake without sleeping or eating anything.
Tsunade practically had to force him to eat something and stop being so depressing all The time.

In fact not even the ramen from ichiraku's resteraunt could cheer him up. Over the past months since naruto and Mito destroyed half of the village and took away his last piece of comfort in his life he has done nothing but constantly train to become stronger.

But little did he know. Rescuing his parents from his siblings would be in vain as they were far out of his reach.

His father was confined to the solitude of the northern air temple high in the mountains. And his mother at the North Pole in the northern water tribe.

Very distant from each other naruto made sure that his father in particular couldn't escape his confinement.

As for Kushina. Well let's just say she's been enjoying her time in the northern water tribe learning about their way of life and about chi and how it was similar but different from chakra. The multiple applications it's used for and how it's used in their every day Life.

Kushina then said to herself.

"Mito was right. I actually could get used to living this new way of life in peace and prosperity with the northern water tribe. I actually do feel right at home here.

Strange since I used to live on an island village then a forest village not by choice though.

And now this huge village made out of water and ice!!!. It's litteraly a natural resource beneath your feet when you need it most!!!."

Paku then showed up and said.

"Ah..mis uzumaki Kushina I presume??. I hope your enjoying your stay here at our village and among it's people. We're a civilized cultural people here and protect our own.

And as a temporary resident of the northern water tribe that also makes you one of us. So please. Enjoy your stay don't be a stranger and socialize with others a little bit.

It will do you some good. You should know that among all the water benders I've taught.

Your son naruto uzumaki was by far the most powerful and talented I've ever seen for an avatar of the opposite spiritual energy.

Though dark and powerful his avatar state is he does have a very large degree of control over it given the right environment where it's quiet and he's able to meditate in silence."

And Kushina said.

"My son.... studied with your people and their way of living here???.
But it's so cold here. How was he able to survive the frigid temperatures???."

And paku said.

"Well to be honest...he didn't come here directly. He first learned from our people in the southern water tribe. Then came here after visiting the Temple's of the air nomads.

After he Mastered and completed his training here he left to the earth kingdom of ba sing se and learned from some of the best Earth benders while destroying an underground organization that was attempting to overthrow the King and take control.

He then went to the fire temple of avatar Roku and studied the fire bending scrolls there and then.

Well let's just say he moved on to learning more advanced bending techniques like metal Sand lava and the water tribe specialty...ice. to a degree of perfection. Even lightning bending he learned from studying the advanced fire temple scrolls.