chapter 6: meeting the fire Lord.

When fire Lord ozai got word that the other avatar had killed his messenger soldier and that he should go to the other avatar personally he decided to extend a private invitation for tea with him to talk about fighting for the fire nations army.

Naruto accepted the invitation without hesitation as azula joined him so she could give her father the wonderful news that they were going to get married to each other.

But naruto knew that this wasn't without conciquence as fire Lord ozai looks at him and said.

"If you wish to marry my daughter then you must prove to me that you are deserving of her hand in marriage. Your able to bend the elements and sub-elements correct???.

Then I challenge you..to an Agni Kai to to the death. Should you win I'll grant you my blessings to marry my daughter azula and rule by her side. do you accept the challenge???."

And naruto said.

"I accept your challenge Lord ozai Sir.
I beat your daughter when we first met Because she was predictable.
But I've fixed her flaws in her fighting style to the point of total perfection.

I will not be holding anything back your majesty. Name the time and place and I'll be there...count on it."

And ozai said.

"See to it that you don't disappoint me. Otherwise I might just kill you myself if the avatar doesn't... you know what's at stake here. Don't disappoint me or you will regret it.

Right here... sun rise. tomorrow. Be here or be killed. Am I clear???."

And naruto said.

"I'll be here...and you won't be disappointed in my skills. Trust me.
I have one other request Lord ozai.

I'd like to request 50.000 of your best fire bending soldiers for my own personal revenge Against a village I came from.

çertain people have wronged me and I will make them suffer by burning their homes to the ground. You should know that I take pleasure in seeing people suffer."

And ozai said.

"Ohhh I like your personality.
Very well. Should you defeat me I shall grant your request. You have chosen well daughter.

I'm proud of you once again. You have exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds as usual.

Unlike your brother you aren't a failure of an heir to the throne. we shall meet here again tomorrow."

Naruto waited until azula's father had left as he grinned a sly cunning grin on his face satisfied that he's gained the fire Lord's trust. All was going according to his plan.

And once he had his own personal fire bending army he would make his former family watch as everyone and everything they worked for burned down before them.

He would make them beg once more for Mercy and forgiveness before killing his.. former family...in Cold blood.

Make them kneel before him as a powerful clan heir like his siblings...the only difference... Mito would be helping carry out his revenge plans. As the old saying goes.

"There's nothing better the the sweet taste of revenge served cold"

Naruto then looked at azula and said.

"Well my lovely flame princess.
It seems like all is going according to plan on our end. I've gained your father's trust and he is convinced that I will fight for his army... when really.

I'm going to steal it out from under him...all aang has to do is keep him busy long enough for me to turn his armies Against him and all four nations plus the avatar will outnumber him in terms of power."