chapter 7: konoha's last days. from forest to flames

All was calm and peaceful in konoha at the moment..was being the key word. But things were about to take a turn for the worst for the hidden leaf village as a fire nation air ship was just over the village multiple fire benders awaiting their general to give the orders to attack.

as the other aircrafts landed just outside the village and waited for Mito to give them attack order as well.
Naruto then opened up the hatch and said.

"Destroy everything and kill all who try stopping you!!!. Fight down to the very last man failure is not an option!!!. NOW GO!!! Burn it to the ground!!!!."

The fire benders wasted no time and followed their generals orders to the letter. One building after another was sent ablaze with flames as hot as the sun itself. It didn't take long for tsunade the fifth hokage to take notice of this as she looked over her village from the Hokage's tower and said.

"ALL AVAILABLE SHINOBI FORCES DEFEND KONOHA AT ALL COSTS!!!.
THEY MUST NOT REACH THE NAMIKAZE COMPOUND!!!!."

Just then a strike of lightning came falling from the sky as the air ship decended upon the village and naruto stepped out onto the mountain of the Hokage's head's. Naruto then said.

"She's not who I'm after. Mito nii-chan. Send in the final waves of fire benders. Burn the forests to the ground leaving nothing left standing."

An ANBU then showed up and said.

Lady hokage we have a problem!!!.
There's 4 more waves of the enemy outside the village... even worse.. your goddaughter is leading them. Shall we engage or observe from a distance???."

And tsunade said.

"Damn you Kushina and minato.
This is all you fault you bastards!!!.
Tend to the sick and injured first!!!.
The people's safety is our top priority!!!. We will fight!!!. We will win!!!. And naruto will pay for what he's done!!!."

Minato and Kushina then showed up with menma and minato said.

"It's him isn't it tsunade???. It's our son naruto coming back for his revenge like he's promised... isn't it??.
This is our fault tsunade. We created this monster... let us deal with him and Mito ourselves."

And tsunade said.

"Your already aware of the fact that's exactly what he's hoping for don't you???. The moment you 3 approach him he's going to kill you where you stand without a second thought.

This is Madara Uchiha all over again.
Only this time it's my own godchildren behind the attack. Very well. Do whatever you must to stop him and...."

Just then a bolt of lightning chi went flying through menma as he fell to the ground barely alive. Menma then said.

"Mom....dad.... stop....big.... brother.
Tell him.... that... I'm...sor...ry. for... everything...we.... didn't... give....him."

Tsunade then ran up to her remaining godchild to heal him as he was still alive but barely breathing and his pulse fading fast. Tsunade begged and pleaded the gods not to take the life of another loved one from her.

Minato then said.

"This has gone on for Long enough Kushina...we did this...and only we could set things right with naruto.
We....we have to..."

And Kushina said.

"NO minato don't say that!!!.
I refuse to do that!!!. We can reason with him like we did before remember!!!.

We can make him change!!!. We can help him by changing what we didn't do for him!!!. He will listen to us now that.... that..."

And minato said.