chapter 3: when two avatars fight to set things right.

Aang and the rest of team avatar felt guilty for almost completely destroying naruto's home when they first met him. However.

If azula was in love with him now and was going to persuade him to join her they needed to prevent that from happening at all costs.

Seeing naruto rebuild his house with his wood bending aang and his friends keep up their guard.

They all approached naruto one at a time so that they didn't scare him again. Aang was the first to approach naruto and said.

"Hey there. Sorry about that little incident from yesterday. We should have waited before approaching you.

Could you tell us what you meant by the sun and moon spirit's have blessed you???. I'm not trying to bother you for secrets or anything.

I'm just curious if what we're assuming is true. What I'm trying to ask is....how are you able to bend four sub-elements???."

And naruto said.

"Be careful what questions you ask around me avatar aang. If we were to fight now.... I'd probably kill you.

Yes it's true. I can bend sub-elements like metal. wood. Blood...and lightning. But I could also bend other sub-elements like lava and steam.

Lava is simply a mixture of earth and fire. Steam is a form of hot air. I can bend ice to a higher degree then your friend over there and I could also turn the ground beneath our feet...into sand.

I'm what you might call....the other avatar. The sun and moon spirit's gave up on you....and replaced you with a more powerful avatar...me.

Able to bend every element and sub element there is without entering the avatar state. So in a way I guess you could say I'm like you but a far better version of you and your abilities."

Now it was toph who decided to try and talk with naruto and said.

"If you can turn earth into sand and be able to bend the sand... could you please teach me how???."

And naruto said.

"Your fully dedicated to learning what I know and will follow my instructions exactly???. I have nothing against training someone who's blind since I've seen worse."

Toph was excited It seems like all those years sheltered by her parents learning political negotiation wasn't a waste after all.

Zuko then approached naruto and said.

"Would you please teach me how to bend lightning???. All I can do is redirect it at this point.

I'm willing to learn whatever it takes. I'll do whatever you ask me to. Please teach me."

And naruto said.

"Hmm.... I'll teach both of you what I know about sand and lightning bending. But it's going to be harder then you think it will. Do you understand me???."

Aang was intrigued by these new forms of bending. He knew all about lightning bending from facing azula multiple times but sand was different.

Katara's pride as a water and ice bender felt seriously damaged after naruto said he could do better then her katara wouldn't allow that.

Katara then said.

"You said your a better ice bender then me right???. Well why don't you prove it!!!. Unless you can't bend ice as good as me like your claiming."

And naruto said.

"Alright... you want me to show you how good I am I'll let you go first since you issued the challenge."