chapter 8: family bonding between parents and siblings.

Minato and Kushina were currently being held prisoner in the lower level of the lead air ship bound by chains and held in place by metal which naruto personally bent around them to ensure that they couldn't use Ninjutsu weave hand signs or fight back in any way shape or form.

Currently they were on their hands and knees in front of their children Mito and naruto who decided that maybe it's time they had some...'alone time'.As a partial family.

Mito and naruto were sitting in chairs across from their parents and looking them dead in the eyes with a serious expression on their faces.

Naruto then started the conversation and said.

"So... after everything you saw me do.
After all the abilities I've displayed in front of both of you... TWICE I might add...do the both of you still think I'm a failure???. A disgrace???. A weakling who can't use chakra???.

Or do you now see and believe that just because I was born different with different abilities... that you had no rights to exclude me from everything to begin with???.

Have you finally realized... that I never needed chakra.Because I've always been more smarter than menma.

More powerful then Mito nii-chan and menma together. I hope so. Because where we're going... chakra doesn't exist. If you have anything left to say after the lashings I gave you.. your better off saying it now."

And minato said.

"You've changed son. And not for the better I'm afraid. But your right. Perhaps we were wrong for what we did in excluding you from everything you equally deserved. But you always had her.

YOU always had Mito.. YOUR sister looking out for you.... without her I think you truly would have killed menma and us... wouldn't you??.

She never gave up on you. Her big brother who she's always admired as a role model to become stronger.
She never once spoke highly of menma and his achievements.

It was always naruto nii-san this and naruto nii-san is the greatest that.
It almost annoyed me that she loves you more then menma.. more then us..her own parents and little brother.

You were always jealous of what they had. What they CONTAINED that I sealed inside them with YOUR mother's help.

Without us...all three of you brats would be the nine tails dinner. Without me to perform the sealing ritual and your mother to hold down the kyuubi you and your siblings would not be alive.

So be greatful to the gods that your sister cared enough about you to stay by your side through everything.

Otherwise I would have had you disowned and banished from the namikaze family name and fortune."

And Kushina said.

"Don't listen to your father naruto.
He's just a little upset Because you almost took his favorite child of prophecy. Away from him. I've never once thought of you as a failure. I always knew you would be a great ninja even without chakra. Maito gai did and he became a jonin Sensei.

Just because you were born with a gift we didn't understand. A unique ability that wasn't linked to either of our families clans... didn't mean neither of us still didn't love you.

When you were born it was the greatest moment of my life. But sadly.
Minato didn't think much anything of your situation enough to understand you. But your sister did.

And I was convinced by your father that you were never going to be a great shinobi without chakra and a part of the kyuubi inside of you. Like all other kage's he became blinded by his title.