chapter 2: kyoshi island. a battle of lightning an fire.

When naruto had finally made it to the island of the kyoshi warriors his first impression was that it's quite peaceful and nobody's going to find him or bother him at all right???.

Wrong. Because just as he was settling in who should appear but none other then team avatar as naruto was using his wood bending to create a makeshift house for himself.

Katara seeing this said.

"Hey guys. Take a look at that kid over there. What's that element he's using??. I'm not familiar with or have ever seen anything like it before."

Sensing the vibration in the Earth toph knew exactly what naruto was doing as she said.

"I don't believe it!!!. There's no way!!.
That's a very rare and powerful type of bending element known as wood bending!!!. With it your able to bend an entire forest of trees and plants at will!!!!. But that's impossible!!!."

And zuko said.

"How is that impossible toph???.
I'm not sure I quite understand."

And toph said.

"Listen. Your able to redirect lightning bending correct???.. well lightning is just an advanced version of fire bending.

You separate the yin and yang chi from each other and then gathering them simultaneously smash them back together to create lightning.

The same goes for my metal bending.
Metal is nothing more than hardened Earth forged and given a solid form.

By focusing on the earth within the metal I'm able to bend it to my will.

But what this kid's doing is far more complex and harder to master."

And aang said.

"What exactly is so complex about wood bending that not everyone could do it toph???. How is it different???."

And toph said.

"Well twinkle toes for starters it's a combination of 3 elements instead of 2. Those elements are yours mine and katara's elements. Water earth and air in that order. My guess is he's also a blood Bender as well. We better go before...."

Just then a bolt of lightning went flying past the teams head's as naruto walked out and said with his finger tips fully charged with lightning.

"Who are you and how did you find me here???. Are you from that bastard family of mine in Japan???.

If you were hired by them then you best prepare to either fight for your lives or die where you stand!!!."

Zuko was shocked!!!. He didn't think anyone other then his father ozai. His sister azula. And his uncle iroh could bend lightning like that!!!.

Not to mention his was far faster and hotter then azula and her lightning as well!!.

Zuko then said.

"Where did you learn to bend lightning like that and in so short an amount of time Little one???. I'm not here to fight you. I want to help you with your fire bending. Lightning is an advanced version of fire. I can help you so will you trust me???."

And naruto said.

"Why exactly should I trust any of you at all huh???. WHY SHOULD I TRUST ANYONE AT ALL THESE DAYS!!!!."

(ZAP!!!.CRACK!!!)

Naruto then shot 3 lightning bolts in rapid succession as aang and zuko redirected each of them out towards the lake...big mistake since that was where naruto's new home he just built was.