truth or dare part two

Tubbo POV:

Welp we are doing this.

We began the game it started with basic questions but i kept getting weird ones from Tommy. I was starting to get a little uncomfortable. I think ranboo noticed because I saw him giving Tommy looks to tell him to stop. It seemed Tommy was reluctant to do so. He kept asking me weird questions.  I decided I needed to leave.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. No one thought much of it except for ranboo. I went into the bathroom and hugged my knees to my chest. I was quite upset. Tommy knew I didn't like situations like this. He knew how much they upset me.

He knows what I went through and still he acted like that towards me not even thinking about what kind of affect it would have on me. I felt a tear fall down my face soon there was another and another. After a little while others turned to silent sobbing.

I heard a soft knock on the door but I just ignored it. "Tubbo? It's ranboo. Are you ok? Please open the door. I just want to help. " I unlocked the door and let him in. The face he gave me was full of pity. I immediately curled into a ball I didn't want him to see me like this.

I immediately felt his arms wrap around me in a warm hug. He began whispering encouraging words to me after a while I calmed down. I immediately turned towards ranboo and gave him a huge hug not wanting to let go. He just hugged back smiling silently.

An~ it's a little past twelve and it's a bit short but enjoy [: