a (not so) quick visit

An:i know you guys had to wait awhile and I hope you enjoy

Ranboo pov-

Beep beep beep i turn off the alarm checking my phone for the time... 5:30! I immediately decide that it's way to early and that I should go back to bed, but just as I'm about to close my eyes the realization hits me, I have to babysit michael.

I quickly jumped out of bed almost face plant when I put to much effort into it. I threw on some clothes and called a cab. I got there 20 minutes early. I knocked on the door but it was never answered. I texted tubbo but he didn't respond. I was just about to call when the door slowly opened.

"Sorry boss man I'm a bit slow in the mornings. " tubbo said wiping his eyes and giving a little yawn. I couldn't help but smile. "Not a problem! " I said walking in to pick up michael. I spin him around in a circle and he started giggling. This kid is so adorable!

I sat him back down. he should be learning to crawl soon so I should buy him a walker. But I should also buy tubbo some baby locks so he doesn't get hurt or break anything. I helped him play with his toys and picked them back up once he got bored with them.

Pretty soon tubbo had to leave so I gave him a hug good bye and Micheal gave him a hug good bye. As he walked out the door he paused, slowly turned around, blew a kiss at me, and ran away quickly. My whole face flushed as I waved goodbye to the empty spot.

A smile made it's way onto my face, and I sat down holding michael as I did so. I set him down in front of me and handed him a few toys. I let him pick one to take with him as I took him to the kitchen so I could make breakfast. I made myself eggs and toast.

I made michael some oatmeal. And we sat down and ate. After awhile I decided to go on a walk. On the walk I decided to buy michael a stroller to make things easier. Maybe my love language is gifts. While I was there I decide to get a gift for tubbo too.

As I walked around looking for something I stumbled on the perfect gift I'll give to him tonight once he gets home after work. At this point it was almost lunch time so I quickly checked out and began to walk to the bakery. As I got in it was a little less crowded but still a bit crowded.

there were more workers too, they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I walked down and sat next to the corner booth where we first met. And sat down I pulled up Michael's stroller to take him out of it then folded it away so it fit under the table.

Soon tubbo came over smiling and asked for our order. After looking at the menu for another few minutes I say "apple pie and a small pumpkin pie for the little one." Soon he came back with our food , a grilled cheese sandwich, and some tomatoe soup.

As we all ate me and tubbo talked about our days and listened to michael babble on trying to talk to us. These two are the most adorable people I have ever seen after awhile tubbo's lunch break ended so me and michael went home so we didn't distract him.

Of course we still took some pie for the road because that pie is amazing. I seriously have never tasted anything so delicious. I'm really glad I met tubbo. Because of the pie of course!.... No other reason at all. When we got back me and michael hung out.

We sat there for the next 3 hours just hanging out and doing baby things. I even streamed a bit with him. the chat loved it! But soon tubbo came back and I had to leave. So I went home and did something I found myself doing a lot recently, I fell asleep thinking about tubbo.

I can't wait to see them again.

An- I forgot to post this but I hope you enjoy I am working on the next chapter as you read and will try to post weekly