a nice conclusion

Ranboo's pov:

I saw tubbo walk away he looked pretty distressed. I should follow him and see if he is okay. I walked over and saw him go to the bathroom. Oh I guess he is fine. Or so I thought. Just as I was walking away I heard quiet sobs come from the bathroom. I immediately ran to the door knocking on it gently. No answer. He just ignored me he probably thought I was Tommy trying to apologise. "Tubbo? It's ranboo. Are you ok? Please open the door. I just want to help. " I said trying to get him to let me in.

Lucky for me that seemed to do the trick. I heard him unlock the door I quickly walked in. The second our eyes locked I saw it. His eyes were tear filled, and his eyes and nose were red. Tears stained his cheeks, and his clothes were rumpled like he was trying to curl in on himself. The second he finally looked up at me, and I saw his sad eyes he crumpled to the ground. He began sobbing uncontrollably. I immediately brought him in to a hug making sure he was comfortable first.

After I began hugging him I began whispering reassuring words to him. After awhile he calmed down. I asked of he wanted to go back. After hesitating just a second he softly shook his head. I went back and told them me and tubbo were going to sleep. I got a couple smirks and funny looks but just ignored them. they said goodnight and I went back I led tubbo to his guest room, and tucked him in. I began to walk out, but just as I got to the door. He called me back.

"Ranboo?" He said softly. I walked back over to him. "Yeah." I replied. "Could you stay? Just tonight please. " he said grabbing my hand. I felt myself blush a bit. "S-sure." I said trying and failing not to stutter. I layed down on the other side of the bed. After awhile I felt him hug onto me. "Is this cool boss man. " he whispered into my chest. "Sure." I responded hugging him back. This seemed to make him happy he fully snuggled into my chest. I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep smiling.

Tommy's pov (after game was over.):

I walked off. I think I had upset tubbo so I went to his room. I knocked and after not getting an answer I walked in. (An~ remember Tommy and tubbo are like brother neither of them mind it.) I walked in and saw the single cutest thing to ever exist. Tuboo was cuddling into ranboo's chest, and ranboo was hugging him to his chest. It looked like ranboo was trying to protect tubbo from the world. Ship. I thought to myself smiling. I snapped a quick picture and wrote an apology note.

I left the note by his desk and walked out to show the others the picture. As I walked in the room it looked like every one was about to leave. But I had to make them see this first. I brought them all into a Circle, and as they all saw it the room erupted into squeals and cheers. I quieted everyone down. We did not want to wake them. I gave everyone a look that said: 'if you wake them I will make sure you never make a sound again.' they all seemed to get the message and we all went off to bed.

I went upstairs and into my room. After walking in I quickly went to my bed tucking myself in. I saved the picture to a few folders in my gallery so I didn't lose it flipping in the bed until I was comfortable. I put my phone on my charger and let myself drift off to sleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be chaos but at least today was awesome.

An~ I hope you enjoyed I will try to do an extra chapter tonight if not it will be out tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed I liked writing Tommy's pov more often it was fun to write lul. Have a nice day or night. (≡^∇^≡) - (bye! )