ha ha stream ruined omegalul

Tobbo's pov:

I woke up. I did not want to bit I did. All I hear was "tubbo wake uuuuuuuup! " and I was awake. I was clinging around ranboo's waist and did not want to let go. He tried getting me off but I made it as clear as possible that, that was not happening. He let out a sigh. "Guess I will just have to stream like this. " he said tired my. Wait he streams huh...... Not what I expected but a good opportunity to cause some well needed chaos. I began to smile to myself. We continued talking a bit. After a minute I realized I was still clinging to ranboo.

I blushed a bit burying my face in his shirt. After getting ready he sat us back down on the bed. We talked a bit and after a little while I realized that he was streaming. Man if I'm gonna be honest... I am really slow today. Soon enough his chat caught on to the situation. He tried to explain what was happening, emphasis on tried. He was just as confused as they were. To be fair i was too..... But that doesn't mean I can't cause some trouble.

He looked to me for help explaining the situation. I began to smirk a bit. I went through all the possibilities in my mind and came to the conclusion of what was the worst possible thing to say in this situation. Then I just said it: "ah yes we stayed in the same bed and now he wants me to let go of him because he had to stream. " I did my best to say it in the flatest tone physically possible. I looked up to see ranboo giving me a 'wtf' face through the mask. 'How could you tell? " you may be asking. Well there are some things you can just tell.

We had a small talk about how I probably shouldn't encourage shippers and blah, blah, blah........ I kinda forgot after that.

I wanna play with Michael.

An- I hope u enjoyed sorry it's so short imosing inspiration but I am determined to finish it. Like I said I will probably do about 6 or 7 more chapters.