Author's Note

Hi~ If you're reading this, you're probably part of the TWST fandom. If you're not, it doesn't matter. Welcome to my little corner of the universe!

This fanfic will mostly follow the game (events included), but there will obviously be my version of things with additional content. If you're interested in the game but don't know what to make of it, I hope the fanfic helps you. A lot of gamers seemed to go into the game without knowing the basics, which not only seemed to confuse them, but some of them also seemed to be under the impression it was an otome game/dating sim (it's not).

I want to keep this as close as possible to the game, but since we don't have enough official content to tell exactly what's gonna happen after the Overblots, I'm not sure how this will end up... This might also slow down updates, but I'll try my best to be frequent.

The terms & order of events in this fic will switch back and forth between the JP & EN servers. I'll mostly be sticking with the EN terms and event patterns- as it is the official translation, but I'll be going with some JP patterns as well.

For example:

In the JP server, the Birthday events started after the release of Book 4 (Scarabia chapter). In the EN server, they started right off the bat. I'll be going with the JP server for the Birthday events, because some fans (myself included) believe that 'in universe', Crowley allowed Birthday parties to smooth over the Overblots.

 I'll be going with the JP server for the Birthday events, because some fans (myself included) believe that 'in universe', Crowley allowed Birthday parties to smooth over the Overblots

(If you're the creator  and you want this removed, tell me)

I'll be publishing every 2 weeks from today onwards.

Also, this is my 1st time writing fanfiction, so go easy on me...

Look forward to what I have in store!