I think I joined a cult

"What did you just say?!" Crowley briskly covered the distance between them.

"I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colourless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore no dorm would be appropriate."

I sound lifeless too.

The muttering and whispers began. But it made sense, if this was reality, it would be too easy for her to have magic. She didn't even know what to think if it's a dream.

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic?"

No, because I never came here in a carriage to begin with.

"But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in it's century of existence! How could this have happened?"

With Crowley distracted, Grim was able to free it's snout. It gasped. "ME! Let ME have this student's seat!"

 It yanked the whip out of Crowley's hand. The rope went limp.

"Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel-!"

"Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

"Everyone, get down!" Red hair yelled.

With a battle cry, Grim started burning everything.

Crowley stepped in front of Kayra and shielded her with his coat, unlike which the robes were not fireproof. This was soon clear to everyone, as a boy with tan skin had his butt caught on fire.

"AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!"

The students scrambled frantically, running away from the talking flamethrower and scooting along the walls. The floor was covered with smoke.

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!"

You're the headmage, do it yourself. Why are you putting the students in danger?

Kayra looked at him in confusion, then remembered that this was a cult. The underlings probably had to do everything.

"Ugh. Can I go now, or...?" Another tan guy walked over to avoid the throng. She caught the movement of a tail behind him and stepped back from shock.

"Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!" She turned to face the inhumanly handsome stranger.

Not handsome, beautiful. She could only identify his gender because of his voice, which was pleasant to listen to. She decided to call him Mr. Dreamy.

"Too much effort. Do it yourself." She decided to call him Mr. Lazy.

That brought her to the present.

You're fighting over this? Just stop him!

"Allow me to handle this, headmage Crowley.-"

Finally!

"If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility."

I take it back.

"Way-to-go Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits." A sarcastic voice came from the tablet.

Oh, so there's someone on the other en- why would you attend a cult meeting virtually?!

"Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put this out?!"

"Just tuck and roll! Isn't that how people normally deal with fire?" Kayra exclaimed.