Welcome to the villain's world

Kayra could here impatient banging, yet she could barely comprehend it. The surface against her back was cool and smooth. Her brain was sluggish. Something about her positioning didn't feel comfortable. Her clothes felt weird too.

The noise was heard again.

She tried stretching and ended up hitting her elbow against something hard. Reflexively, she lurched forward and hit her head on another cool surface. She woke with a start to the sudden pain. Rubbing her head with her hurting arm, and her elbow with her good one, she tried to recall how she got here.

She found herself trapped in an extremely small space. Some form of containment that was roughly her height, and had just enough room for her to move. Thankfully, she wasn't claustrophobic.

Yet. Who knew how long she would to be in there.

Then a strange voice spoke, "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me..."

A confused Kayra stared into the darkness. She had heard a voice before being sucked into that mirror. If that's what really happened. But unlike before, this voice was of a higher pitch.

"Urgggh... this lid weighs a ton!"

Had someone caused her to hallucinate and then kidnapped her?! The fear returned. There was a person on the other side. She had to do something!

"Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

A thud made the container shake. Kayra gasped. Her body stiffened. It felt as if there was no ground beneath the surface under her feet. Blue flames seeped in through cracks of the surface above her, creating a geometric shape.

"Now to grab the goods..."

The surface in front of her slid away.

The voice screamed.

Kayra screamed in response.

"What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!"

Kayra looked at the source of the voice. It was a flaming, talking, cat-raccoon-weasel thing, unlike anything she had ever seen.

 It was a flaming, talking, cat-raccoon-weasel thing, unlike anything she had ever seen

She found herself in a coffin, suspended in the air.

Her eyes darted from the creature to her surroundings. It was in a dimly lit room with a gothic vibe. More coffins- the lids of which were partially open -hovered in the air, it's means of staying afloat being unidentifiable. Dim green light shone from lamps atop the pillars. A crystal chandelier hung above an also floating mirror. One of similar appearance and size to the one in the antique store. But Kayra's focus was elsewhere.

"A talking... weasel?!" she muttered in shock.

Some animals had better hearing than humans. This was one such creature whose flames in the ears did not hinder it's hearing.