|17. THE ANNOUNCEMENT!|

Her head started spinning because of her confusion. She also had to fulfill her duties, and she also wanted to live with Sanskar. yes! She is selfish and greedy and she will admit it. They were near the sword now, don't know what happened to their other competitor and just when they were near the shining powerful sword, Swara was still lost in the conflict between herself. "should I really take this sword and win the competition, Princess?" at his slow whisper, her trance broke as she looked at him with tears. she closed her eyes sighing remembering their times spent together and the pride her father had for her and the smiling faces of her people who bid her bye happily when she was going from her palace. "Princess?" she opened her eyes and saw him standing close to her, his hands were about to wipe her tears, but she herself wiped her tears and then looked at him determined, don't know why he was frowning and looked sad but she just continued, "we both are going to win this! Take this sword out with me!" she said and again few tears started flowing from her eyes feeling guilty, why was she unable to choose anyone? She loved both her nation and him equally? But still, isn't this wrong that she is unable to choose him alone or maybe she was being wise fulfilling her responsibilities and also getting her love? Sanskar didn't do his duty as a slave only for her. He choose her over his master but why is she unable to do it when she loves him so much. Or maybe she should not compare both of their situations. She was getting so much confused when she heard his voice, "you told that we will take it together!" she looked at him hearing his voice and he was standing near the sword now. Giving a smile to him and brushing away her thoughts, she went near him and they both took the sword from the ground at the same time. The sword shined in the sun light, the Kings who were down were astonished to see that two people were holding but they can't properly see who it was, maybe really two people won it?...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She suddenly closed her eyes and started crying making him sad. What happened to her? He went near her and was about to wipe her tears but she herself wiped it, but that small act of hers pained him. maybe she really didn't notice him approaching her to wipe her tears, but deep inside himself, he was also thinking that if she is not letting him touch her because he is a slave. He rubbed his eyes stopping the tears from flowing while she was lost in her own thoughts. And then she suddenly said that they both are going to win this, he just smiled sadly. They both are going to be proved equal? But why? Why is she again and again forgetting his reality, but he has told her that he is a slave, she is not caring about it. Sighing, he went near the sword waiting for her but she didn't come. And after calling her and remembering her, she came to him and they both took the sword at the same time.. they both went back again, Sanskar was just lost in his thoughts. He still doesn't understand what Princess Swara was planning. What is the need to do all this? Why is she making a slave win a competition that is meant for royal people?...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kings were surprised seeing Prince Sanskar and Princess Swara coming together with the 'sword of power'. They were happy that the competition was completed but how can there be two winners? "I think we should keep one more level!" one of the kings suggested and all agreed to him. "no need of that!" they all turned and looked at Princess Mithra, while she walked towards them determined keeping her head high in proud. She clasped her hands giving respect to them and said, "I respect you all so much! Forgive me that I am not obeying you, but no need of other level! We both will share this sword!" at her words, all the Kings looked amused at her, even Sanskar was unable to understand what was going in her mind. "but Princess, how can two nations own this sword? It is meant only for the superior!" a King said and all agreed with him except King Mahendra who was just looking at Swara. He knew she is so much brave and something was running in her mind. For few minutes, all the Kings kept telling something until they realized that Princess was not answering him, so they all kept quiet. Swara sighed and said, "you all said correct, we both belong to different lands but will soon be belonging only to one land!" all looked at her curiously including Sanskar. she gives all of them a slight smile before telling, "we both are going to marry soon! And then we can obviously share this sword, right?"...