|10. Forgive me Princess|

"How will it sound if it is changed as Princess Swara Nikanj?"...

A wide smile conquered King Mahendra's lips hearing Princess Swara. "Prince Nikanj?" he asked, he was the organizer and he knew about all the participants. She turned to him and nodded, with the fascinating smile still on her lips. 

"Did you tell him that you love him?" Swara jerked because of the question. Love? She really didn't think like that. Her father had told to find a Prince for her and with the time she spent with Prince Sanskar, she knew that she can't be away from him. she wanted to be with him all her life and he can be an ideal husband for her. He knew about her, he was talented, he understood her. 

Instead of choosing a Prince over his looks and the pride of his kingdom, she would love to choose Prince Sanskar with whom she was really comfortable, for whom she cares a lot. And she had seen care and concern for her in his eyes too, they can be happy together. She is really selfish and she will admit the fact that she wants to be with him forever. 

The thought that she cannot meet him after this competition was horrible. She don't know why but she felt Prince Sanskar was perfect for her! "I don't know if this is love!" Princess Swara said looking at Sanskar who was standing far away, "but I know that he is perfect!" King Mahendra smiled hearing her and caressed her hairs lovingly as she looked at him. "Never do something lately. If you like him, tell him fast!" she nodded to him, with the smile disappearing from her face. Don't know how he will react to this. 

"And also concentrate on your competition!" he said in a joking way making her smile. He smiled to her and then turned to go. "you didn't answer my question!" he stopped hearing Swara. He turned to her confused as she asked, "how will my name sound if it is changed?" he smiled at her. No doubt that he really loved the bravery and the innocence of this Princess. She is more than a daughter to him. he smiled replying her, "Princess Swara Nikanj is really a perfect name!" her smile grew wide hearing him and then he went from there. 

And then when Princess Swara turned to the direction where she first saw Sanskar, she frowned. He was not there, where did he go?...

----------------------------------------------------

Prince Laksh could only see darkness, he slowly opened his eyes. His face drowned with sweat, as he finally gets into conscious. He saw himself being surrounded by the soldiers. The soldiers looked at his opened eyes and gets happy, "what happened to you Prince? How did you get hurt?" one of the soldiers asked, he was still not in a state to understand everything clearly and then suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his head. 

He touched his head with his hand, he looked at his fingers, his head was badly hurt. he gets tears, not by seeing the blood on his fingers because the soldiers were here! Which means... he closed his eyes. 

He didn't reach in time and they have came here to search him and at the next moment, his eyes closed tightly with tears continuously flowing out. He had lost! The proud face of his father came in front of him when he was bidding bye to him. he was no more in this competition, but what happened to him? he really doesn't remember anything about how did he get this hurt!...

---------------------------------------------------------

Sanskar smiled seeing his handful of flowers. The fragrance of the flowers made him feel so much fresh. But he remembered the words she stressed, 'lots of flowers!' his smile grew wide remembering her exciting face when she shouted that she won. He went few more distance and plucked more flowers to reach up to the expectation of the Princess who expected 'lots' of flowers from him. After getting the flowers, he went back...