|20. CONFESSION|

Ragini stepped out of King Shekhar's room after giving him his lunch as he is still not so much fine to walk to the huge royal dining table. It is afternoon and still Princess has not returned.. her worry grew as she walked to the balcony and kept looking at the entrance waiting for the Princess. Her gaze went around the garden when she found Sanskar also staring at the huge main gate. She smiled remembering her conversation with the Princess this early morning..

FLASHBACK

"Ragini! I have to go now!" Ragini frowned hearing her, it was too early to go anywhere out. "but Swara!" she started only to be interrupted by her Princess. "it's really so important. I have to go now". Ragini looked at her as Princess Swara took her sword and kept it in her holder and then followed her till outside when she was all set with her horse. Ragini suddenly remembered something, "will it take so much time? Shall I give you any food Princess?" she again frowned seeing her nodding a no. "you just do one favour for me. Just see whether Sanskar is missing me!" the Princess said and then she turned her horse and started going when she suddenly stopped and looked back making Ragini alert. Did she need anything? She as a perfect slave was ready to follow her order while the Princess's words startled her, "and it's not Princess! It's Swara for you!" her eyes shrank because of confusion but then she realized that she called her as 'Princess' just now. She smiled and nodded to her and stood there till the Princess vanished from her sight...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ragini looked at Sanskar who was pacing around the garden and kept on looking towards the gate. She smiled whispering, "he is indeed missing you Princess!"...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been days since Princess Swara spent time near her favourite waterfalls in her land which is just near her Palace. She used to spend a lot of time here from her childhood playing with the water.. plucking the flowers.. staring the sky.. but today she did neither of these activities and was lost in her thoughts crying silently. Her closed eyes again and again remembered Sanskar, while her own words of addressing Sanskar as a 'slave' kept echoing in his ears. She did a mistake. She did a sin.. she had no idea what to do now. Words have so much power to hurt others and also us. Whoever was standing in the Prathap Palace that time would have forgot her words, the slap would be the talk of that land now but still her guilt seemed to be so much strong to hurt her and make her cry.. make Princess Mithra cry. She got angry when he said that he was not a Prince the previous day, but today.. she closed her eyes more tightly choking with her tears. This tongue... the words that had rolled off her tongue, she can never forgive herself for this. Covering her face with her palms, she sighed realizing that there was no way that she can make her mistake right. She can do nothing now to wash away from her guilt or change whatever has happened. there was no solution for this.. she just kept crying not really having any idea about her next step.. she whispered against her tears filled wet palms, "I am sorry Sanskar!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day seemed so long today without Princess Swara for him. he don't know where she was, no guard knew the answer! He was given a delicious breakfast which he tried his best to avoid but the doctor treating him and Ragini said that it the order of Princess Swara to take care of him. He sighed. He will be fit and fine only if she is near him safe and sound, her sudden disappearance from the morning had worried him a lot. Was she angry with him? she was shouting at him like a lioness yesterday that he was about to tell her father his reality. She told him that her father is sick and must be happy now, their conversation remained incomplete and she just walked away from his sight which very rarely happens. It is she who always sorts the misunderstandings and the awkwardness between them with her beautiful talks that always manages to bring a smile on his face. He smiled remembering the time they spent in the competition when she said she hates silence. How he wish to go back to that time and be happy with her? God! He had become mad and selfish for this Princess. He was unable to remain in a same position and kept walking around the garden.. there were a lots of flowers. His smile grew more when he remembered their horse race when she asked him lots of flowers. This Princess was so humble, so kind, so brave and of course breath takingly beautiful. He sighed looking at the entrance and again started walking. He was really behaving like a mad and was getting so desperate to see her...