|6. In the list of her dear ones|

He saw her coming near to him, close to him.. more close even than previous days' morning. This time, he felt her breathing more loud and warm as she whispered near his ears, "forgot your own words Prince Sanskar Nikanj? It was you who told me to be away from you!"...

That indescribable magic wrapped him again, as she stood close to him. She smiled after whispering to him, she took her face away from his ear, but she still stood close to him. She saw him staring at her smilingly. She blinked her eyes confused, what was there to smile for him? but the beautiful smile she had also didn't leave her lips, "what happened?" she asked, and she saw his smile disappearing suddenly, as he started walking back still looking at her. 

She looked at him confused, "going away, because you remembered your words?" she asked teasing, but she saw him looking at her in horror, then he turned back and went to his tent making her frown...

He was just staring at her, he was doing the same mistake again and again, he wanted to be away from her but then unable to bear her avoiding him, he asked her the reason and have become a fool in front of her. Yes! It was he who told her, and he himself forgot it. He wanted that she should be away from him, but.. that hurt him. and when she asked 'what happened' her voice that made him come back to his senses as he walked away from there to his tent. He just clutched his forehead. Why was this so difficult?...

--------------------------------------

EVENING..

Sanskar came out of his tent and saw few Princes sitting together in a circle having fun. He sighed, he felt so lonely in this place. He didn't belonged to this place and no one was going to understand his pain. 

He looked around, his gaze going everywhere to find everything except Princess Swara! He was confused, where did she go? He went a little ahead, he kept walking until he came out of the place where the competition was being held. 

He sighed seeing Princess Swara caressing her horse lovingly. He saw her then sitting on the horse, as she rode it. Princess Swara saw Sanskar staring at her and smiled, she went near him turning her horse. "a ride?" she asked and he looked at her silently. 

"Take your horse and come if you want!" she said and then rode the horse slowly. The most un understandable creature she had ever met. She had always seen him staring at something thinking something very deeply, she had seen his eyes suddenly getting moist when he used to be talking to her, or suddenly his face will be so pale and sad. 

Once he will tell to be away from him and then he himself will ask her why she is talking to him coldly? She had seen something really different in him, his eyes was like an open book where she had always seen pain.. but she knew that he was not any ordinary prince, but a really special one! She smiled at the thought of him and then suddenly she heard a noise and stopped her horse looking back only to find Prince Sanskar following her with a horse...

He didn't tried to understand why he was following her instructions and was really taking his horse now. He untied the horse and took it out of the go down where all the horses were tied. He sat on it, indeed everything in his life was so much unpredictable. 

But with his few meets and few time spent with Princess Swara. He understood one thing, she was the only one who was able to make him feel peaceful for some time, but that also scared him.. he should not feel this indescribable feeling for a Princess but he had no control over his emotions and how much ever he try, he can't deny the fact that he wanted to be with Princess Swara! He followed her and then he saw her stopping and turning back and looking at him. He rode the horse more fast and went near her and stopped near her.