|7. The need for answers!|

Princess Swara went inside her tent, she took a tiny mud pot and came outside again. She saw Prince Sanskar still standing at the place, his gaze focused on nothing but she saw him thinking something very deeply. His eyes were moist with a smile fixed on his lips which suddenly disappeared and he widened his eyes. And then he went from there to his tent slapping his forehead hardly and wiping his tears. 

She just sighed, he was indeed a mystery whom she can never understand. She fills that small pot with water from the lake, she went inside and kept the flower inside the pot which Sanskar gave her. She smiled remembering how he gave it to her. Keeping the small flower vase in the corner of a tent, she went to her bed and curled up in a deep peaceful sleep with the smile not leaving her lips...

Sanskar looked at the retreating figure of Princess Swara, her words repeating in his ears again and again..

"You can call me Swara.."

The way she smiled saying it. Tears formed in his eyes to know that he meant to her now. She considered him as her dear one. His lips curved making him feel very happy. He never felt like this, his eyes shined with his happy tears that was ready to flow when the reality strike him.. his hand going to his forehead as he slapped himself hard. He turned to go to his tent, her words still making him feel something really different. He wiped his tears and walked fast to control his own emotions that were making him feel so broken and weak...

---------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Princess Swara was sitting near the lake like every other morning looking at the beautiful view when the sun is about to rise. She kept looking at the direction of Sanskar's tent. He was the unique Prince here whom she had always seen waking up first. It's Sanskar who she meets the first in the morning in this place. 

She looked at sun rising, he never took so much time. Was he even fine? She keeps looking at the sky, she didn't realize that she had again started playing with water which she loves to do. Her gaze keeps moving staring everything when her eyes fell on her hand. She smiled and splashed the water playing with it. She smiled remembering how she played with Sanskar with water the previous day. 

She again looks back at the direction of his tent, she frowned seeing no sign of him. she stood up and went near his tent and stopped in front of his tent. She blinked her eyes, can she go in like this? Her voice choking and stopping her throat with her hands literally shivering. She closed her eyes and sighed, she is a Princess! She should not be scared for such things. Right? She opened her eyes, "Sanskar!" she called him from outside the tent. 

She heard no sound from inside. "Sa.. Sanskar!" she stammered with shivering voice. God! Why was she scared? She touched the tent and pushed it a little. She blinked her eyes shocked as the cloth went back. He didn't tie the thread? Which means he didn't lock the tent. 

"Sanskar! this is the last time!" she shouted loud enough this time but still she heard no sound. "PRINCE SANSKAR NIKANJ!" she shouted angrily and then suddenly closed her mouth with her hand. God! She was shouting, she looked around. What if someone wakes up? 

"Are you fine?" she whispered scared. She then sighed and pushed the cloth going inside the tent. She widened her eyes.. "Sanskar!" she whispered seeing him lying on the floor. Redness surrounding his eyelids and below his eyes, tear marks on his cheeks. He looked so vulnerable, she went near him and knelt down near him. she touched his forehead, he was so cold. She looked at the thick blanket on the bed that was neatly folded and looked as if it is untouched for long time.