|5. Forgot your words?|

He tied the rope that would lock his tent, his hands fumbled to do such a small work, with his eyes becoming red as he controlled his tears. He turned back and looked around. Even his house was small than this tent, he doesn't deserve this. He never wanted this!

 The royal tent that again and again made him remember that he was just acting like a Prince. The beautiful Princess who is always in front of him keeps on remembering him that he had to take her to his master. Prince Laksh's face also kept remembering him that he had to make him lose. 

He wiped his tears and nose. This was the toughest task he had ever done. He stumbled while walking and when he turned to the entrance of the tent that was locked. It showed a shadow, and he knew it was Princess Swara! He went near the entrance and touched the tent.. touched her shadow! She was still standing here, how much ever he try, he had to admit the fact that her eyes had a magic which kept making him senseless. 

He remembered his own words which he told her just now, "Stay away from me!"

And as soon as he remembered it, he saw the shadow moving away and slowly disappearing. Princess Swara was no more standing in front of his tent. He closed his eyes and sighed, but he wanted this.. he wanted that she should be away from him.. Didn't he?...

-------------------------------

Princess Swara was still unable to understand his words, it was her nature! She loved making friends, or at least talking nonstop! Whenever she talked with Sanskar, she saw a pain in his face, a sadness in his face which she never wanted to see. 

Is it because of her? But what did she do? She kept staring at his tent remembering his pleadings to her. "I will stay away from you if you really wish Prince Sanskar Nikanj!" she whispered and then moved from there to her tent.. Why should she be sad if he wants to be away from her?...

-----------------------------------------

NEXT DAY MORNING..

A usual morning! Sanskar opened his eyes, he was sleeping on the floor itself. He woke up very early even today. He stood up and walked out of his tent. 

He looked at the sun which was about to rise, then his gaze fell on the Princess sitting near the lake, just like yesterday, she had no jewels and she looked so simple and beautiful. He saw her smile suddenly disappearing as if she has sensed him. she then turned to him, he stared at her, just kept staring at her. 

He saw her changing her expression continuously, anger, sadness. And then she stood from there, she will come to him that's what he thought. She will come to him and will talk to him, but something really opposite happened, she just turned her back to him and then she walked from there to her tent. What did he do?...

She was sitting near the lake and was staring at the sky like she does every time, but she suddenly shivered, felt his gaze. It is surprising, that she even started to feel him, but she least cared about it, at least that's what she thought. 

Her smile which was on her face when she was staring the sky disappeared and then she looked at him, she saw him staring at her. His words played of asking her to be away from him echoed in her mind and She just frowned feeling angry and then turned her back to him, she felt so sad for an unknown reason, but brushed her thoughts and then walked from there to her tent...

----------------------------------------------

The second level of the competition was started, it was to aim correctly and sharply and hit an object which was very far. They had to hit it with bow and arrow.