|2. The First Meet|

Crossing the range of mountains, Princess Swara was making her way to the forest where the competition was held. The cold air touched her and she smiled riding the horse faster. She had always loved riding horses. They were like her friends. She smiled more welcoming the bone chilling breeze and the drops of rain to touch her. It was drizzling. Her happiness didn't last long as her horse suddenly stopped. 

She pulled the rope but the horse refused to move making her frown, she got off from the horse and started caressing it, she then saw it's leg. She immediately knelt and saw that a thorn has pierced it. Blood was oozing making her worried. She blew air on the horse leg and carefully took the thorn. The horse moved and made a loud shout wincing in pain. 

She stood up and started caressing to calm the horse. She took a small cloth from her cloth bag and tied it around the leg of her horse. She dragged the horse from there holding it's rope, "I am taking you to a river. You will get water there!" the horse walked with great difficulty to the river with Princess Swara...

RIVER..

The horse was drinking the water, while the Princess took turmeric from her bag and mixed it with water. She removed the cloth from her horse' leg and applied the turmeric gently giving relief to the wounded horse. She tied her horse to a nearby tree and started looking around the beautiful mountains which were making her feel so pleasant. 

Her gaze continued to move everywhere admiring the nature but she suddenly stopped her gaze.. at someone! Someone was sitting near the bank of the river with a black royal horse, that 'someone' was far from her. But she can tell seeing the outfits that he was a Prince! She started going near, why should she care? It was just someone, a stranger, an unknown prince whom she never met. She didn't know why she was so much curious to see him. she walked.. she continued to walk, the distance decreased with his face becoming clear to her...

Sanskar was sitting staring at the river, looking at his own reflection. The new phase of his life where he is going to be called as Prince by everyone, he was going to live the life of a Prince. He was going to fight, do all sorts of cunning things to make Prince Laksh Prathap fail in this fight.. the fight which is going to be held between a number of princes for a sword and even a princess was going to take part. 

While defeating Prince Laksh, he also had to get the Princess Mithra to his master Sahil! He closed his eyes, he had heard about Princess Mithra, she was so good in all fights, he had heard that whatever wars had happened in that country, it's Princess Swara Mithra who had always lead all the wars. Well, it was true that when he heard such things, he really didn't care about these things. Being a slave, he respected all the royal people with all his heart he respects women a lot so this was going to be hard for him to follow his master's orders. 

He took a deep breathe, his eyes remained close enjoying the darkness, he loved darkness! He wished that the moment stops just with his closed eyes. He wanted to hide, he wanted to be away from everyone. He was surely brave, he can fight, he will not get scared even if the enemy he is going to fight is so much stronger than him. he had always tried his best but no one can change the fact that he was a slave and he really didn't like to live this lifeless life which is spent for others...

Princess saw the Prince's face. His deep black eyes was focused on the fast flow of the river, she didn't understand that he was actually staring at his own reflection but then suddenly he closed his eyes, his few strands of hair were on his forehead. She didn't know why she was standing there, why she was staring him, why she was noting his every feature, his eyes, his sharp nose and then suddenly his face turned to her. 

His eyes straightly looking at her eyes. "who are you?" he asked. She kept staring at him, her eyes didn't fail to notice the drop of tear on his cheeks. "what are you doing here?" he asked. It was then when she realized that she had no answer for his questions. What was she doing here?