|Epilogue: THE VICTORY OF LOVE!|

AFTER FEW YEARS..

The Prathap Palace is filled with sorrows now..

Prince Laksh Prathap was standing in his room and was looking at the painting of his dead brother. The day when King Prathap slapped his son, Prince Sahil was so much angry and felt so much insulted.. he drank a lot that night and even when the guards and Laksh tried to stop him, he behaved like a mad because of his anger and broke all the things and stumbled and fell from the terrace of their Palace.. Prince Laksh closed his eyes in the memories of that night. And from that night, King Prathap is drowned in guilt for slapping his son. The attitude of his father to keep reputation above everything has vanished, his father has become very silent and is no more shouting on his mother and torturing her. It made him happy that his mother was no more being treated as an animal, but even she was very sad and depressed. Though her elder son never respected her, he was still her son! Prince Laksh wiped his tears before they could come out, he do agree that it was all his brother's fault. Anyone in Princess Mithra's place would have did it.. and his father punished him by a slap, but death! He sighed closing his face with his palms, he never wished for that powerful sword or that confident from his father. It was the reason, his brother hated him! how he wish, he saved his brother that night, how he wish that his brother didn't had the habit of drinking.. wiping his tears, he walked out to the balcony in his room and saw many people standing there waiting to meet the King and tell their problems but his father was not ready to meet anyone.. he sighed sadly seeing the eager and sad faces of the people. He walked to his father's room..

Entering inside, he saw his father sitting and staring at nothing.. he became teary seeing his father like that.. "father!" King Prathap looked at the entrance and found his son. Prince Laksh closed his eyes seeing him so much emotionless and then opened them.. "father! There are many people who have came with problems, if you don't mind, can I talk with them and solve their problems?" he asked hoping to see some reaction but still his father remained emotionless.. the King nodded to him after sometime making Prince Laksh smile, he turned to go but stopped hearing his father. "solve their problems and keep them happy son!" he turned and saw his father finally getting teary eyes but he wiped them soon.. "ascend the throne, Laksh!" he looked at his father shocked while he came near him and patted his shoulder. "I trust you! It's time for you to rule the country". There was silence for sometime but then Prince Laksh nodded to his father and walked out still shocked.

The sinners has got their punishment and now a new hope was arising in Prathap Palace with Laksh taking the charge of the kingdom!...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MITHRA PALACE..

While THAT night turned out to be the most miserable day in the Prathap Palace, THAT night turned out to be the most beautiful time in Princess Swara's life! It took few days but finally her father was perfectly fine now! Though Sanskar was scared that King Shekhar may not agree but he was surprised that even the King accepted him whole heartedly. The days passed with he coming to know about royal things from King Shekhar.. he started helping him in business and many wars. The pride of their country was spoken all over the world with their wide business and the powerful sword which Princess Swara considered as god as it gave Sanskar to her, she called it as 'SWORD OF LOVE' as more than any power, it gave her the love of her life. She smiled seeing the decorations and the hustle bustle of the Palace.. her father has planned her marriage! Though Sanskar took time to go with this flow and mingle with everyone, everything was finally fine.. smiling at the thoughts of Sanskar, she looked around, she didn't see him from the morning. She started walking out of the castle when Ragini came in her way.. "Princess! What are you doing? You are the bride, you should not go out.. bad eyes will fall on you!" Princess Swara frowned hearing her, folding her arms across her chest, she said sarcastically, "if I should not go out, then the bridegroom should be inside!" Ragini giggled hearing her. "seriously! You both are same, always in garden. But Swara, your marriage is in five days! You should not go out!" she rolled her eyes at the serious voice of Ragini.. "then call him inside!" she said angrily moving from there to her room making Ragini smile again widely for the happiness of the Princess. Informing a guard to ask Sanskar to come inside, she gets indulged in her work...