|19. THE REVENGE!|

MITHRA PALACE..

The people in the palace looked at Princess Swara Mithra happily as she had the 'sword of power' in her hands. They all felt so proud of her, but she was walking inside with the help of a man, Ragini noticed her wound and gets shocked, she immediately ran near her and looked at the wound. "you know how to treat. I taught you, right? Why didn't you treat it?" she shouted angrily crying seeing her but then she suddenly lowered her head realizing what she had done. Few people looked at Ragini angrily while few were worried for Swara, while few started to gossip about the man standing beside her who looked like a Prince through his outfits. "Ragini. I am fine!" she nodded to her looking down. "I.." she stammered feeling everyone's angry gaze on her and felt like crying. "you come with me. We have to treat it soon. We also have doctors here for the King. They will treat it, Princess!" she said and bent down to touch her legs when Swara moved back making her shocked. Swara smiled with tears seeing her, she missed her so much and then immediately hugged her making Ragini shocked and then she said loudly so that everyone hears her, "first of all, you have to welcome me by hugging me tightly, second one! I have told you so many times that you should call me.." she paused and looked at Sanskar who was looking at her tensed for her wound and also had tears in his eyes. She smiled and completed, "you should call me Swara!" Ragini gets worried, she really wanted to hug her.. she missed her so much but how to in front of everyone? "we should not give this much place to slaves, otherwise they will sit on our head!" someone said and Sanskar bowed his head hearing that voice. Princess Swara broke the hug and went and climbed the stairs where in the top, there was a royal chair for the king which was currently empty because King Shekhar Mithra was resting in his bed because of his illness. She stood before that chair keeping the powerful sword on it and closed her eyes giving it respect then turned to face her subjects and all the people present there joined their hands giving respect to her except two people Ragini and Sanskar who were more worried for her wound. "I don't know who said just now that we should not give place to slaves!" the woman who said it looked down and gulped hearing the furious voice of the Princess. "let me make one thing clear, my sister has full rights to scold me. No one needs to interfere or talk about that, I hope no one would disappoint me again like this!" Ragini gets more tears hearing her and now Sanskar knew that this girl is Ragini about whom she once said. Taking a deep breathe, she putted a smile on her face and said, "I am proud that I managed to bring the sword!" all started cheering for her, her smile grew wide seeing the people's happiness for her making her a little confident that she took the right decision. "I have one more important news to be announced!" the people continued to cheer and looked at her curiously as her voice was so filled with happiness by now, her lips parted to say something when Sanskar said, "Swara!" she looked at him and the gazes of the people went on him still so much interested to find out who he is. "you first treat your wound!" he said slowly which everyone managed to hear. She nodded to him and passed a smile to everyone before getting down the stairs and then went inside her room with Ragini and Sanskar...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragini was blowing air and was treating on her small wound. But Princess Swara's gaze was only concentrated on Sanskar who was looking at her wound with tears. she was just staring at him, the way his hands were closed in a fist, the way his eyes were red with pain.. "how did you get this hurt Swara?" Sanskar looked at Ragini hearing her, indeed Princess Swara was giving most of the people the right to call her by her name. "just a small fight, Ragini. Now leave that and tell me how are you?" Ragini looked at her with moist eyes hearing her. "I missed you so much!" she whispered barely and immediately pounced on Swara hugging her tightly making the Princess smile while Ragini took few minutes to empty her cries and come out of her embrace. All the time, Sanskar could do nothing but stare at the Princess. She is really so much kind with the slaves but why was she trying to change the reality, marry her? That would probably be the biggest blessing of his life but still reality cannot be changed!..