Smug Evil Bucket Head

"How cool is that!" Meko squealed in delight as she jumped up and skipped by the steps of the stairs of the school entrance, "You are one of them, Ora!"

Jack quickly hushed her down, "Hey, hey." He said hastily, putting a finger upon his lip. A sign indicating Meko to shut up, "Better keep it down, Meko. We don't know if Megatron and his goons could be around."

Meko rolled her eyes in protest, "Yeah right." She grumbled, opening the front doors to the school building for us to enter through, "They wouldn't dare come, after all, Megatron had nearly witnessed Ora's mega power."

"Power that should be mentally stable and controlled." I answered before turning to Raf who was still playing his video game along with Bumblebee in his holo- 

"Bee! You are not in holoform!" I yelped in distress.

In return, Bee raised a brow whilst Meko and Jack held the similar confused facial expressions. Raf step forward, giving me a questioning look, "Ora, he is in holoform." He remarked.

"What?" I replied, puzzled. I turned my gaze back to Bumblebee. There was no fragging way that he was in his holoform right now. For me, Bee was in his natural Autobot form but human sized. Was everyone else blind?

"Your power is growing that is the reason why. You merely can detect through Cybertronian holoforms now."

A familiar voice intruded on causing a small spun fright to jolt me. Once I turned to see who it was, I nearly bumped into his chest through the process. Seeing the Decepticon purple icon in front of my face, I knew straight away who it was. Slowly I looked up only to see Megatron's smirking robot face, "We must stop meeting like this, Ora." 

Bee immediately moved towards us but I put up my hand as signal to calm him down, "Bee, it is okay," I remarked to the Autobot scout who then stood down and gathered the rest with him to another given space at the lockers. It was only then once I heard Jack's protesting had become distant to us, that I returned my attention to the Decepticon's leader, "What are you doing here?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Worry not, I am not here to steal another kiss from you." Megatron gleamed, looking around, "Unusual to see that your knight in shining armour isn't here." He gazed back at me.

Heat rose upon my cheeks as I bit my lip, looking away in embarrassment, "Prime is busy saving this world from your hands." I retorted back. As if I was going to tell him the truth that Optimus was actually securing energon supplies. 

Megatron chuckled as he leaned in forward, "How fortunate..." He trailed off, "That means I get to have you all to myself then."

"Careful." I tried to sound firm but I swear on my life I could feel my knees getting weaker as I stared at him, "Bee is going to punch you if you planned to kidnap me again."

Megatron smirked once again as he backed up, turning a look to the scout who glared at him, "Tempting as that is, I came here to see if your knight had actually revived your memories." He said, softly, "But I see now, he did not."

"Why does it matter to you?" I questioned, seeing the Decepticon leader's smug expression falter. Curiosity lured me in as I then pushed the question further, "Why do I matter to you?"

Silence swept between us for a moment and a little ounce of regret for asking had flew in me. But there was something. Something that I needed to know...Ariel and Megatron, could they have been...No that is absurd. She was a Autobot and he was a Decepticon. I silently cursed myself as the feeling of butterflies fluttered in my chest by the very thought of it. There was no way.

"You don't." Megatron finally answered, his red eyes lowered their gaze as if surrendering. He then turned around before making one last glance at me, "Goodbye Ora. We shall meet again under different circumstances."

I watched him as he faded into the crowd of human students coming out of a classroom. The bell rung and there Bee, Jack, Raf and Meko made their way to me. I knew that it would be soon enough that they will all be asking me questions about my conversation with Megatron. But for the moment, all I could think about was making the decision to remember. Did I even want to remember being Ariel who had history with Optimus and Megatron? Even Mr Evil Bucket Head admitted himself that he didn't care so why should I care?

Because that kiss last night said otherwise.