Elita One

When there is no escape from the Decepticon Leader, I mean there was literally no escape. Megatron/Markus walked me there to the studio with his hand holding onto mine. Though I protested in going and was surprised that Megatron insisted to take me there... I noticed that the Decepticon started to act unusual in little ways from being an evil destroyer that Optimus said he is to a mysterious and secretly party lover.

Once we made it to the studio, we enter in by the door. There was crowds of people in groups all over the place. Some were dancing, chatting or getting drinks by the bar. In other words, I saw the people from the same classes that I took.

Everyone was looking at me and I felt very uncomfortable. I wanted to run far away from here. I wanted to disappear in the spot but the worse had come as soon I spotted Optimus with Jack, Meko, Raph and the other autobots that were in their holoforms.

I looked away quickly as Optimus' blue eyes found my gaze. "I have to get out of here." I whispered to myself, quickly forgetting that Megatron was here. Megatron noticed my insecurity and slowly led me to dance floor where other people were. I stared at the Decepticon leader's red eyes, "Wait, what are you doing?" I asked hesitantly.

Megatron smirked, "Making every human here see you as I do." He said as he faced me. 

"No...I don't like this...please stop this." I said anxiously, worrying about how people was stilling staring at us.

Megatron placed his hand behind my waist, gently pushing me closer towards him. His other hand clasped onto mine and his red eyes gazed at me with gentleness. "Trust me, Ora. Trust me and I won't let go." 

For a moment, I stared at him. All my doubts and fears were gone. Those words were spoken with care. Those words had meaning. Those words were familiar with a soft warmth to it and suddenly all was just in a daze. 

We began to dance slowly with the other dancers. Megatron smiled, it was not a evil smile like he usually gives me with mischief. It was smile filled with happiness and comfort. The Decepticon leader then tilted his head towards me and rested on mine. "You are draw quite a crowd." He whispered, remarking to the people began watching at us dance amazed.

"They are all looking at you." I whispered back to him.

Megatron chuckled, "No, I believe they are all looking at you."

"Yeah, no thanks to you." I said, turning my gaze to the audience. Jack and Meko were getting drinks by the bar while Raph and Bumblebee sat on the lounge playing video games. Arcee and Bulkhead were talking near them. I assumed that Ratchet stayed at the Autobot base still being a grumpy bot but as my eyes met once again with Optimus who watched us from a distance.

I slowly looked away from the Prime and Megatron was again became aware of my curiosity, "You wish to know why Optimus was so eager to protect you, do you?"

I looked up at the decepticon, "Yes...for the last past days Optimus has always sparked interest in me ever since we have met but when I try to know of who I am because this mark...Optimus shuts me out..."

"I see." Megatron replied. "Well, then I shall give what you seek. Come with me." He held my hand and led me out of the dance floor, going through the crowd.

I followed him nearby, "You can give me my answers?" I questioned.

Megatron looked back at me with his red eyes gleamed with mirth, "I will give you everything." He said as he opened the back door of the studio and led me outside in cold air of the night. 

The Decepticon faced me and a red light flashed over him, showing his true form of a robot except this time he was in an average human height that was slightly taller than me.  He took my right hand with his and placed it against his cool metal chest that had the decepticon's emblem on it. "Primus, please let this work." Megatron whispered as he placed his metal hand cupping my cheek. "Ariel, come back to me...please..." 

My heart raced as the Decepticon Leader slowly leaned forward and pressed his metallic lips against mine. My eyes widened in shock as Megatron kissed me gently and slowly but it did not feel right. 

I pulled back from him then that is when I saw Optimus by the back door and he was armed with his cannon aiming at the Decepticon Leader's head.