Captive

"Starscream you are back, where is Lord Megatron?" I heard a low electronic voice.

I stood still as possible, remembering about Megatron's friend electrocuting me at school. I tried to make no noise, tried to make myself still knockout. I wanted to hear their plans so I can tell the autobots if I escape. If  that's only a if.  I didn't even know where I am right now.

"He....didn't make it...Lord Megatron is at the hands of the Autobots...He told me to get the girl and run back to the Nemesis..." A sort of high but husky voice answered.

"Hmm, I guess we'll just have to rescue him then." Soundwave said.

"No, Soundwave! I mean I am not even sure if he is still alive. I mean we will have to search the Allspark with the key and a new leader. Forget Megatron, he can get past the autobots or even kill them himself. After all, he was raised in the Pits of Kaon." Starscream answered quickly.

Kaon? I thought. There was silence between the two decepticons and I heard the nervous laugh from Starscream.

"Getting to the Allspark is what he would want then." Soundwave said breaking the silence.

A relief sigh came to Starscream and I imagined him smirking, "So who is our leader now?"

"I am for now." Soundwave said.

I opened my eyes slightly apart, seeing a two robots, one with wings as a jet and the other that was faceless. They had the same dark colour paint job but was different. I looked around the room, a quick scan. I am in a sort of lab room with tubes and large monitors around. I moved slighted, seeing that I was not tied up or anything like that. The two robots weren't looking at me or not even paying attention to me, they were still on their conversation. 

"No, I am the leader. Second in command, Soundwave!" Starscream pulled a scowl on his face.

I got up slowly crouching down moving quickly out of the lab room, leaving the two to argue. I entered into a dark huge hallway. I dashed down through it, hearing voices of decepticons near by. I stopped dead, leaning to the wall, looking at the huge robots in front of me.

************************************************************

"Starscre- Where is the girl?" Soundwave asked.

"What do you mean where is the girl? She just ri-" He cut off seeing on the ground, nothing was there.

The mechs ran down out of the lab room. Starscream went on his commlink. "Vehicons we have a prisoner on the loose!" 

*************************************************************

What am I going to do now? I said to myself. Suddenly an alarm noise came, and the two robots dash to my direction. I leaned back to the wall. They went past me, not even noticing probably because I was small and they were huge.

I smiled to myself, running down the corridor. There a open door was there might be a good place to lie low for a bit. I went in and look back. The door immediately closed behind me. I check around the area that I was in. No Decepticons? Good. This room had huge guns and armour in it. This must be the weaponry and amour room for them. I looked around, amazed how big they were. I looked on top, a window was laid on there. I searched on ground for something to climbed on to reach to that window.

It was that far to reach though. So I climbed onto the armour that was hung on to the wall. Pulling myself up. I kept climbing until I reached the top. I grabbed onto the ledge of the window pulling myself up again. I stepped forward seeing on the window nothing but clouds and the sun. 

"What the hell?" I said.

Then a thought struck onto my mind, "Crap, I am held on a....ship!"