Back to base

The ground bridge lead us back to the base. I stopped then looked up to Optimus who was walking past me who had bit of a sad face. I walked up to him as he glanced behind himself. "What is it, Ora?"

"I just wanted to ask who is Ariel?" I quietly.

Optimus was quiet for a moment as he looked down to the ground. I saw in the prime that he hurt hearing that name. Like something terrible happened in war in Cybertron he was in. 

"She was....an ally who...sacrifice herself to save us." Optimus answered, turning around to face me.

I met the Autobot leader's gaze, there was pain and sadness in his blue eyes. "I am sorry...I- I shouldn't have asked that." I said feeling like I let him down. "In fact I shouldn't have gone with Megatron back at the school. I should have gone to the ground bridge when you said to but I was so...I wanted to know more what happened in war on Cybertron. I wanted know why this mark was placed on me." I touched the mark on my arm.

A slight smile crept upon Optimus face, "Ariel was just like you." He said. "She was curious, kind and was cheerful. She always smiled, very time I looked at her face. Ariel would always see the best in people, people like Megatron and I." 

"What happened?" I asked, interested.

"Megatron, Ariel and I were of friends. Ariel was raised down at docks of Cybertron, Megatron was raised in the Pits of Kaon and I was raised by Alpha Trion at the Great Halls. The three of us will always meet by the Well of Sparks. Megatron was always the one who turn up late." Optimus face lit up remembering the memories in the past. "We will have spark lights in our hands and lift them up to the air at the night. It beautiful as it glistened into the stars."

"Hmm, I could imagine." I smiled.

Optimus looked at me, smiling at me, "Yes, you could."