Unexpected Alliance

Optimus waited for Ora, leaning himself onto the wall beside the lockers where students walked past him attending their classes. Inside him, he was worried about her. What is Megatron doing? Optimus sighed to himself. He waited long enough.

He got up and turned around the corner, surprisingly seeing on the ground was Megatron, getting up. "Where is Ora? What have you done to her?" Optimus asked.

Megatron glared at the Prime, "Starscream..." He clenched his fists together. "He knock me out and then..."

"He took Ora to find the Allspark, I see." Optimus said looking down. 

"That piece of scrap metal! I should have seen what he was planning when he asked me to come along with me for assistance towards the mission. He is going to take my role as leader!" Megatron scowled.

Optimus looked at him then back down. Inside him, he really hoped that Ora was okay. He already lost her in the past and now she is gone. If only she knew about what she was...if only if she knew about him and Megatron.

"Optimus, I give a truce to you...We can side together." Megatron said pulling the scowl off his face. "You get your Ora and I get back my troops and my leadership." 

"How do I know that you won't turn on us with your deception, Megatron?" Optimus said glancing up to the Decepticon leader.

A slight smile curved up on Megatron's face, "You are still the Orion I used to know, Prime. Our truce will be done once both of us have what we are after."

Optimus had to have time thinking about it. Couldn't he be trusted? He had to risk it for Ora and for Earth. Starscream could be close getting the Allspark and use it against Earth. Optimus nodded to Megatron, "Do you have the coordinates to your ship?"

"Always..." Megatron looked over to his monitor that slid open in his sliver armour gauntlet. 

Optimus went to his commlink, "Ratchet, I am sending the coordinates to you." He said scanning the coordinates on the gauntlet of Megatron.

"Optimus I have received it. The ground bridge should appear about.....now." Ratchet responded.

The portal glowed brightly in front of them. The two mechs looked at each other, then both entering the bridge. "This situation has brought us a unexpected alliance, Orion." Megatron said smirking.

"Yes it has." Optimus said looking over to Megatron. "Megatronus..."