Robots?

It must be totally magic Orion just did back then...Yes it must be. Yep it is is official! He is a wizard and he goes to Hogwarts! Or he could be a magic elf...One of the those hot looking elves...And now I know  what Markus could actually be! He is a vampire! That explains the red eyes! Nah, thats stupid, Ora. Yeah that can't be.

"Ora! Please concentrate in class!" The teacher slap my desk in front of me.

Some people snickered and some laughed at me, I chose to ignore it. I kept my head down, trying to make myself look busy while scribbling in my school book. A small blow came behind my head. I look back. It was the guy who sat next to Markus, wearing a black high school jeresy. I look down onto the floor to seen what he had thrown at me. A pencil laid on the floor and I turned back choosing again to only ignore it.

"Hey, hey! Newbie, give me back my pencil!" He called out.

I rolled my eyes. Like I was ever going to give that loser his pencil back and he threw it so he has to get it himself. I thought in my mind.

"Hey, Newbie! Come on, give it back!" He threw an eraser at me.

I clenched my fists, this boy is really asking for trouble! Anger rose in me but I told myself to not stoop to their level. I can't let it happen again like in my previous school, I had lots of accidents in the previous school I went. I can't get expelled out of this school on the first day.

"Are you a deaf freak?" He asked.

Orion finally had enough, he turned around to the other guy. "Please stop it." He said in a stern voice.

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it?" The guy stood up out of his chair.

"Jason Miles! Please sit down! I would not tolerate this behaviour in class!" The teacher shouted.

Jason who was annoyed, kept standing up. "But Miss, Ora stole my pencil and wouldn't returned it."

I couldn't believe it! He is lying! I was about to stand up and punch the guy til Orion told the teacher the whole story about Jason throwing his pencil at me and calling me names.

The teacher raised her brow at Jason, "Is this true Jason?"

The whole class stared at Jason as they have stared at me at the beginning making him look like a freak. He was glaring at Orion and I, he must be really pissed off.

"Well Jason, is this true?" The teacher pushed on.

Jason stared down at his desk, "Yes, Miss."

She folded her arms, "As for that Jason, you are to stay here in class after school for few minutes doing work. Now apologise to Ora please."

Jason looked across to me with his fists clenched, "I- I am sorry, Ora."

"Your forgiven, Jason." I said.

"Now class I believed the day has ended for school. You are all dismissed." The teacher said while checking her watch.

I packed up all my books and left them in my locker when Jack appeared. "Hi." I said.

"Enjoyed you first day of school?"

"It was okay, I guess." I replied to him. "Hey, I got something to do after school so can you deal with your mum?"

"Oh, don't worry I got something after school too, so yeah I will let her know." He nodded.

I walked a few steps back, "Thanks! I will see you at him, bro!" I waved my hand to him and turned around running through up the corridor leading to a shortcut to the back of school. I looked for any sign for Orion. Instead near the road was a red and blue semi truck. And so I waited for a few minutes for him.

Orion came eventually taking the long way around, panting. I put my hands on my hips. "Do you know that there was a shortcut."

"Sorry, I didn't know." He said.

I laughed while Orion smiled at me. I smiled too. Maybe Orion can be my friend, he did help me out in class with Jason and my arm. But still wonder how did he do it? How did he deal with my arm?

"Ora, the reason I asked you to come here is this." He said knocking me out of my thoughts. 

Orion walked beside the semi truck and a blue ray light that came from the truck scanned him. Orion then faded which automatically turned on the truck, driving towards me slowly.

"What the..." I said backing away a bit.

The truck transformed into a tall red and blue robot, it kneeled in one knee and drew closer it's me at me, "Ora, it is okay. It is me, Orion." It said.

My heartbeat increased, I was panicking and I didn't know what to do.