Chapter Forty Seven

(NOTE- Since all of the Miraculous wielders has finally been revealed in the show, I am going to change a few things in regards to the Parisians I have used. For example referring to Sabrina's hero form as Miss Hound. I am also going to change it so that Marc gets the Rooster Kwami to transform into Rooster Bold while with Nathaniel, he gets Ziggy to transform into his hero form known as Caprikid

Before the next scene would come onto the screen, my phone buzzed, signalling me that I received a notification. I pull out my phone, check the notification and saw it was from the Ladyblog that's owned by Mari's former ex friend Alya. I clicked on the notification and instantly my mood soured.

"Blue Fairy." I spoke, "Before the next scene plays, can I take a minute and make a phone call?"

"Hm? Oh, go ahead." The woman smiles. I thank her and began pressing buttons.

"Hm?" Mom tilts her head, "What's wrong Ethan?"

"Just making a call or two is all." I said sweetly before entering the number. The phone begins dialling.

...A moment passes...

The receiving end finally picks up.

"Hi, is this the head of the Italian Embassy? This is Ethan Dragonia, son of Oberon and Morgana Dragonia. Do you by chance have a Ms. Delilah Rossi?"

"..."

"Excellent. You see, there has been a little incident and her presence is required. I know my father spoke to you earlier today, but it seems that since then, things have happened and I'd like her to be in Auradon by early tomorrow if it isn't to much trouble."

"..."

"Well, tell your employer that things have changed and she needs to be here by sometime tomorrow. If she's not in Auradon by as requested, you will be met with my family's lawyers and a lawsuit will be met. No, I'm not joking. I don't kid when it comes to matters."

"..."

"Don't use that tone with me. You are an adult and a respected citizen of public relations, start acting your age and do as you are told. I would suggest in the future to be more patient and accommodating to those that one is your superiors and two, own the National Embassy. And furthermore, I do not make threats, I make promises."

"..."

"And if you don't believe me then allow me to tell you something about myself. You see, I may be the child of the Emperor and Empress, but I am also a child of the Queen of Hearts. You know what that means?"

"..."

"Being raised by that tyrant has taught me quite a few things in regards of unleashing my wrath in various colourful ways. In addition, I was taught how to use everything in my disposal to eradicate you and those that don't comply. Who knows what might happen if I unleash my wrath. You don't want to be responsible for a natural calamity now, do you?"

"..."

"So we're in agreement then? Excellent. I do hope you follow my request and I send my best wishes to your employees. Arrivederci." I ended the call.

"Wow." Danny gulps, "That was badass." 

"I was only being polite and the guy had the nerve to not take me seriously." I shrug, "What was I supposed to do?"