Chapter Twelve

Before the scene pops up on the big screen, I raise my hand to my grandmother to pause for a moment. I smirk as an idea comes to mind, one that would not only be a fun for both VK's and AK's, but it would spark some teen culture into my VK siblings, my aunties (Circe, Medusa and Hela) and my motherly figures (Grimhilde and Maleficent).

"Forgive my interruption grandmother, but I just thought of a good idea to make things more enjoyable." I said, "Considering that for the next few scenes will be based on a sleepover and the fact that we will all be in this theatre for a while, why not show the VK'S, my aunts, Maleficent and Grimhilde, the meaning of a slumber party."

"Excellent idea!" Grandma smiles happily. 

She pauses the video and swishes her wand once more, emitting a powerful white light that illuminates the entire room. Once the light dies down, we all open our eyes to see some changes.

The seats that we are all sitting on have turned form and they are now long length soft red couches with pillows. The couches could fit about two people at a time and each had a blanket neatly placed on an armchair, ready to be used.

Everyone turns to one another and gasp as they look at their attire. Instead of their formal Family Day attire, they are now in pyjama's. I snap my fingers and changed from my attire to one of the many pj's I have designed; A dark green top with a miniature forest scene on it with birds and flowers on it. I also have on long black elastic pants. I see some of my friends and siblings look at one another, adoring their new attire. I look at Danny however and blush heavily as he is shirtless,exposing his upper body and wore white pyjama bottoms.

"Wow!" Sora spoke, "These are nice." 

"I simply adore the colours!" Dizzy gleams, looking over her pyjama attire.

"So comfortable." Octavia said. "Very nice."

"I love the fashion!" Melissa gushes, looking at her new clothes.

"I feel so warm and fluffy." Marcus smiles. 

"Might as well enjoy ourselves and get comfortable, right?" I said, "What about the rest of you? What do you guys think?"

"I don't mind it." Mal shrugs, "Beats wearing those stuffy formal clothes."

"And considering that the way things are going, dressing down is a good idea." Ben adds.

"Might as well enjoy ourselves." Layla said.

"It's like a movie night!" Ashley squeals, "And it'll be my first with my girlfriend! How romantic."

"When was the last time we had a movie night?" Belle asks her husband.

"Too long dear." Adam replied, "I think this is a great idea."

Everyone, par Leah, Stephan, Audrey, Ally, Andrew and Chad, agreed as they take their seats once more. I take my seat next to Danny and snuggle up to him as he grabs a blanket to cover us both. I can't help but blush a little as my head is resting on his exposed chest.

"Now this is a good idea Ethy." Danny grins. "Romantic and fun. You sure have ideas."

"T-Thank you." I said softly.

The others follow suit as they grab a blanket to put over themselves. Grandma swishes her wand and conjures a huge glass bowl of confectionery and a big basket of drinks, one for each person on a couch.

"Now that everyone's ready." Grandma snaps her fingers and changes into her pyjama attire and takes her seat in the front in between Dizzy and I, "We will now resume." The screen roars to life as the movie picks up from where it was paused.