Chapter Twenty Two

( NOTE- Before I start this chapter, I thought it would be a good idea to do the character introductions before getting into the chapter to save us the time and get it out of the way. There will be changes to the Anti-Hero club with different characters while some will remain the same. You have been warned in case you are wondering about me missing anyone out.)

New Arrivals;

The Three Pirates

( NOTE- Considering the timeline, I decided to portray Uma and her two pirates based on their Descendants 2 looks, even though personally I find the Descendants 3 looks better. The D3 looks are hot!)

Uma Seawitch- A beautiful, average height, dark skinned girl with thick, long turquoise hair put into braided dreadlocks. Her makeup is lightly made, with an exception to her turquoise coloured eye-shadow. She wears a turquoise leather jacket that is slightly military looking to represent her leadership and strength as a captain. Uma sports a dark purple mesh shirt under her military jacket as well. She also wears a belt along with a turquoise fringed skirt, and brown distressed boots. She also wears fingerless, leather black gloves and a sheath to hold her sword. Her pirate hat, leather jacket, and shoes are all distressed. They all are adorned with different types of sea trinkets like shiny little crabs, starfishes, seashells, octopuses, feathers, nets, and little skulls. She is seen sporting various accessories like her scallywag swag earrings, turquoise, and white bead bracelets, her mother Ursula's golden seashell necklace, her pirate crews symbolic pin, and a golden ring.

Her shell necklace is magical and like her mother and sister Octavia, she possesses the power of magic. She can also transform into a  Cecaelia like her family.

Harry Hook-  A light-skinned brawny guy with dark brown hair. His attire consists of a white ripped tank top, a red sleeveless leather coat, black pants with red ripped details and zippers and dark brown boots. His accessories consist of a black pirate hat with dark golden details, pale feathers and the pirate crew's symbolic pin, a blue headband, a black band, black fingerless gloves, a golden skull ring, red, black and white bracelets, a red belt, a brown skull belt, a dark brown belt with rings, a pocket watch, a sheath for his sword. Plus he  has shadows around his eyes that make him look attractive. Like mentioned earlier, his right hand got sliced off by Octavia so now he has a right hook for a hand.

Gil Legume- A a handsome, tan-skinned muscular young man with blonde hair tied in a ponytail and brown eyes. His attire consisted of a torn burnt orange tank top, an orange sleeveless leather jacket, ripped blue jeans with brown details, and brown boots. His accessories consists of a yellow bandana, brown and black bands, a bronze bull necklace, a brown bull belt, yellow fingerless gloves, golden skull rings, bronze, black and gold bracelets, and a sheath for his sword.

The Anti Hero Club

Claudine Frollo- A young female with long white hair that goes to her hips, amber coloured eyes, caramel skin, and an hourglass figure. Even though she is the daughter of Judge Claude Frollo, she didn't inherit her fathers feature, in fact she is a beautiful girl. She wore a white cold shoulder long sleeved blouse with a black bodice, a long black tattered skirt, white tights and black flat shoes. Around her neck is a silver chain with a locket which is sentimental as it belonged to her mother before she died of illness. Around her waist is a leather belt with a satchel attached on her right hip.

Diego De Vil- Carlos' cousin and has an appearance that resembles the young De Vil. He is a tall good looking guy with black and white coloured hair that is styled in a Mohawk, brown eyes, tanned skin and a thin build but with muscles. He wears a dark red top with a black biker-like leather jacket over the top, black ripped jeans and boots.