Chapter Nineteen

I never thought I would hate someone so much than I already do in my entire life.

I have always told myself to give people chances and try my hardest to get along with everyone, but when it comes to Ally that is never the case.

I have never felt so much bitterness, anger, wrath before, and I have Alice's daughter to thank for that. Ally is nothing but a spoiled brat who does nothing but whine, complain, bully and tries to get things done to her satisfaction. Hell, she makes Sleeping Beauties daughter 'pleasant' in comparison.

All I can do is watch as Ally sits on the ground like a five year old, crying loudly like a toddler and screaming profanity because of what I have done to her. Andrew, Chad and Audrey are trying to calm the girl down while Leah and Stephan are trying so hard to get me arrested by complaining to Adam, Belle, Fairy Godmother and other members of the Royal Court.

They even stooped so low as to beg my own mother and father to arrest and kill me themselves for such a demonic deed. Normally in cases one would agree that my action was diabolical and downright sickening, but surprisingly no one dared to say anything about it.

Most of the royals look at me and smile while some silently applaud for what I did. I know the residents of Wonderland loved what I have done as they are discussing about it as if its the new hot topic. I look at Alice who is looking at her daughter in such disgust and anger.

It seems that Ally's behaviour has finally taken a toll on the woman and now is keeping her distance from the girl. I would say that is a little harsh as it is her little girl that is crying on the ground but at the same time, I don't feel sorry for the blonde teenager.

Thanks to my demon side, I feel no remorse, no guilt and no means as feeling sympathy for Ally. Does that make me a bad person?

"What do you mean your not doing anything about it?!" I hear Leah screech. "Did you not see what that monster has done to poor Ally?!"

"What he did was evil and demonic!" Stephan exclaims, "He is a spawn of Satan!"

"I admit what I did was unorthodox and very sickening." Everyone turns to me, "But what did you expect me to have done? Ally's behaviour since the first day I have met her was anything but pleasant. She bullies and harasses people, acts like a stuck up royal when she's not one and dares laugh at my mothers misfortune and despair." My eyes change colour to black with red pupils, "My mother has suffered countless decades with a curse and from that curse she couldn't naturally give birth. My mother has always wanted children and Ally laughed at her stating that she couldn't because of the curse. Just be lucky I didn't harm her more when I had the opportunity to. Ally can blame me all she wants but now she can share the pain my mother has been feeling for a long time."

I can see my mom smiling brightly and holding her lower stomach with such joy and glee. Dad holds mom close and Rafael stands by them with Dylan, both grinning at me. I turn to Belle, Adam and the rest of the royals as well as their children.

"I do apologise to you all for seeing such a display and hope you all find it in your hearts to forgive my actions but I will say that I do not regret what I did. I am for one proud for what I have done and don't hold any remorse for it. You all might hate me for what you have seen but may I ask you all to think deeply when I ask of you this. Would you all have done the same if you were  in my shoes? Imagine you being the child of a woman who you love so much and find out that when she was young that she was cursed to never conceive in the natural way. It breaks my heart to have seen my mother so sad and so insecure about her curse."

Many mothers look towards another and their children with soft smiles. Their children are indeed their pride and joys, treasures even. They couldn't imagine or fathom as to think of a time where they couldn't have children. Many children look to their mothers and back at me, nodding in agreement with what I am saying.