Chapter Twenty One

(CAUTION- This chapter may contain some suggestive/ sexual innuendos and major drama. Viewer discretion is advised) 

(Everyone around the room looks at Ethan with caution and uncertainty. After the story they have been told by Alice, no one dared to say anything)

Ethan- *I-It's just got a be a coincidence that I somehow got Phoenix powers and that I may be half Phoenix, half Faerie and half Siren... right?*

"I said it once and I'll say it again." I lower myself in my seat, "Hearing my thoughts out loud is embarrassing."

*I'm finding it hard to believe that what I am experiencing with my eyes and tears are similar to the story. I-I can't honestly believe that two well known people in Auradon History are my parents.*

"And yet its true~" Stella and Ryuu sang.

"But you look like your parents." Sapphie said, "The similarities are to on point."

"But I could understand where he is coming from." Larimar said, "If I was told that my parents, if I had any, were histories well known figures and powerful beings, I would deny it with all my might."

*I-I mean, don't get me wrong, it would be nice and cool to have them as my parents and a-actually get to know them... but at the same time I wouldn't know what to do.*

"Ethan..." Aisha, Tecna and Musa sigh sadly, looking at the boy on screen. 

They desperately want to make sure their cousin is safe and ensure him that things will be okay, but hold themselves back to let the boy breathe and have some space.

*Would they love me?* 

"Of course we do son." Dad said, "We love you and Rafael so much." Mom kept her head down but I can hear her mutter.

"I-I love you t-t-to the end of the galaxy and back." Her voice cracking and holding herself as a way to restrain herself from making a scene. My heart broke seeing mom like this.

"Mom..."

"Morgana dear." Faragonda, Circe, Medusa, Hela, Tsukuyomi and Jewelina hold the Empress close to calm her down. She may be the oldest sibling, but she is by far the most emotional.

*Actually, the better question would be, would they want me?*

"Of course they would!" Yuri exclaimed, making all of us jump. "There hasn't been a day when they have missed their son!"

"That's right." Artio said, "She has been desperately wanting Ethan back for so long."

"Then why didn't she get big brother when he was a baby?" Evie asks.

"You can 'thank' the King, Queen and all of Auradon for that, as well as all the royals of the council and Auradon!" Medusa hisses, "They have prevented her from doing anything from getting her child from the wretched Isle. They enforced threats on her and acts of violence if Morgana and Oberon persisted."

"Is that so?" Harley turns to Adam and Belle with her baseball bat in hand. "You sick twisted motherf*cking assholes!"

"And you claim to be doing the justice for Auradon?!" Circe growls.

"We will have a word your highness'." Faragonda said icily, "And Fairy Godmother as well."

"W-Why me?" The headmistress asks.

"Well, you are the one who created the barrier, are you not?" Flora asked.

The current royals, Godmother and many other members of the royal court look at the many angry and terrifying looks the Dragonia's are giving them. They gulp and faces slowly begin paling.