Chapter Forty Eight

(The scene opens up to a shot outside of the school before quickly going to the Remedial Goodness 101 classroom where we see Ethan with the Core Four and the schools headmistress)

Fairy Godmother- Children, excuse me. (Walks over towards the children) Um, as you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep, and because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat. (Ethan rolls his eyes)

"Oh, by the gods." Evie groaned, remembering the fiasco that was the 'treat' Fairy Godmother set up along with the emotions that day.

"Do they have to show this?" Mal moaned.

"I do apologise, but this is sadly relevant to the story at hand." Grandma Blue Fairy said with a frown. I let out a sigh.

"The sooner this clip ends, the better it is on all of us." I turn to Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos, "We just got to hold on a little longer." Danny and some others frown upon hearing that.

"W-What happened?" Danny asks.

"You'll see." I swish my hand, conjuring up boxes of tissues for everyone, "You may want these."

"Lets just get this over quick." Mal tells us, inwardly groaning at the fit Leah was going to throw upon seeing her mother on screen.

(Fairy Godmother giggles happily as she makes her way towards the front of the room where a TV had been set up beforehand.  She clicks on the button and the Queen of Hearts ugly face pops up on the screen. Ethan holds his tongue as he glares at the woman who had tormented him since birth

Ally let out a piercing scream as she see's the former Queen of Wonderland on the screen. The blonde sweats and began to hysterically rock back and forth in her seat.

"She's not going to jump out of the screen you bloody bitch!" Alistair exclaims as he covers his ears.

"My word I hate having Draconic Hearing." Ryuu winces. He and his mother both cover their ears by the banshee wailing.

"I'm not dealing with this." Harley growls, "Not today Satan. Not today!" She gets up, storms over to Ally, raises her bat upwards, and...

*THUNK* 

She slams it down on the blondes head. Hard.

Ally is now knocked out and passed out onto the floor.

"Thank the gods that's over." Yuri lets out a sigh of relief. Harley grins and turns to Alice.

"Get your daughter checked." She said, "Because the longer she acts like the self-proclaiming victim and continues to throw tantrums like a two year old, the more of a chance I'm going to slit her motherf*cking throat and put her head on a spike."

"N-Noted." Alice shakily nods. As the rouge vigilante takes her seat once more, Alice turns to her daughter, shaking in utter disappointment, anger and sadness.

Queen of Hearts- I don't see anything nor do I hear. (Fairy Godmother waves the children over)

Fairy Godmother- Kids!

Queen of Hearts- (Struggling with the video call) Is it...is it...is...

Maleficent- Press enter. (Rolls her eyes)

"Oh, for crying out loud mother." Aurora fumes as the treacherous Queen of Aurora jumps at the sight of Maleficent on screen. "Grow up!"

"I don't know why you even bother sweetheart." Philip places a hand over his wife's, "Its pointless. Its like talking to a literal brick wall when it comes to her."