Chapter Twenty Eight

(NOTE- This will be a short chapter as I am going to separate it into three parts)

Part 1/3

Introducing...

Eleven (Real Name; Juliet Heart)- Rafael's and my older sister by one year. She is a beautiful young woman with blonde hair, hazel/ brown mixed coloured eyes and a thin slender build to her frame. She appears to be wearing a long tethered floor length dress with long fingerless gloves made out of netting and over her dress it looks like a worn out wool long jacket with a hood. She is the daughter of the Queen of Hearts and a famous serial killer known as Jack the Ripper. Like her father, she has a slight murderous bloodlust but only acts out when provoked. From what I can remember, she has also inherited the Queen of Hearts abilities regarding Witchcraft, Wonderland Magic and Pyrokinesis, but she also has a special talent of Magical Immobilization, Heart Ripping and Blood Magic.

(NOTE- For a better imagination- She is basically the Red Queen from Once Upon a Time played by Emma Rigby)

Ten (Real Name: Catherine Heart) Catherine is a young woman who is much older than Juliet by two years. She is an extraordinary beautiful and seductive woman with with fine facial features, a wealth of long  brown curly hair and almond shaped deep brown eyes, and thick dark lashes. Seeing her now, she hasn't lost her touch regarding certain characteristics in appearance; She has a a dark sultry pink lipstick on with thick smoky eyeliner that she has around her eyes and shapes the ends in the form of wings. Catherine's body shape is an in between a thin and an hourglass build. Her eyes have dark irises, indicating her heritage from her father. She appeared to us in a black tank top with a black hooded jacket over it, black ripped jeans and ankle height gothic leather heeled boots. Around her neck is a silver chain with an Onyx crystal in the shape of a heart while around her wrist is a bracelet I remember making her for so many years ago. Its a silver chain with wiccan-like charms dangling down.

Like Rafael, Juliet and I, she also has a different father. Her father is a legend on the Isle who goes by Travis von Hellborne, an immortal man who is an arch vampire and a deity who is known as the 'God of Blood, Vampires, Vengeance and the Blood Red Moon' . Travis was once a very rich wealthy noble who was the duke of the land which was called Hell's Valley. However, Hell's Valley no longer exist as it was taken over by Queen Leah's great-great-great grandfather. What's even worse is that that everything relating to noble and his whole family was erased as the Beauty family concealed and or burnt any and all evidence. Though the man lost everything, he still has enough power to be considered one of the top ten worst villains as in vengeance for losing everything, he started a war that destroyed over one hundred homes and killed over 1,000,000 people. If I remember rightly, Travis bought an island to reside in for his family and rebuild from that... oh no...

That island being the very island known as the Isle of the Lost, a place in which Adam and Belle illegally took over and placed all the villains there. Things are going to get a bit sticky if history is going to be shown to light. Moving on, Catherine is also a person who has magic in her blood. She is also a witch who specialises in dark magic. She is also a half vampire and demi god who can use all of her fathers powers revolving blood, shadows, dark arts, death, animals (Bats, Werewolves), Hypnotism and strength. Out of all the siblings, Catherine was the most revered and powerful as she has godly knowledge, the gift of strength like Hercules and the magic potential of Hecate who is regarded as the most powerful witch in history as well as the Goddess of Magic. Lets not add the fact that she herself is a vampire thus granting the attributes of one (Except drinking blood); Supernatural speed, agility, reflexes, smell and hearing. What's super scary about Catherine is that she has the ability to know exactly when someone is lying. She's like a human version of a lie detector.