Chapter Fifty

(NOTE- Happy PRIDE month. May this month fill your hearts with joy and happiness, of love and peace. To everyone who is straight or LGBTQ+ I love you all!)

Introducing;

Akito Rasputin, son of Grigori Efimovič Rasputin. He, much like many males on the Isle, is a handsome attractive male with a slim muscular build, around 6ft4, with smooth tan skin, piercing blue eyes and messy white color hair. He is dressed in a low V-neck black top, ripped jeans and black combat boots. Around his neck is a silver chain with a black magic crystal gem in the centre. In his left ear are three metal studs, while his right eyebrow has a piercing. 

He is one of Ethan's childhood friends growing up and the co-founder of the Fallen Starlight Trio with Lauren Sweetheart and Ethan Dragonia, who went as Ethan Heart on the Isle and the groups leader. He and Lauren are half siblings with them sharing the same mother. Akito, like many others, wields magic in his blood. He carries his fathers Dark magic and his mothers Light magic.

Lauren Sweetheart, daughter of King Candy, former ruler of the Sugar Rush Kingdom. She is a gorgeous stunning female with a slender curvaceous build, piercing lilac color eyes and long lilac color hair. She is dressed in a shoulder less hot pink color dress with black lace, pink fingerless gloves and black high heel stiletto's with pink bows on the front. Around her neck is a necklace with various charms dangling down, each resembling something cute and sweet; Teddy bears, hearts, chocolate, ice cream, gummies, fruit, etc. On her head she has a mini tiara sparkling with diamonds and black gems. Strapped around her waist is a black leather belt with a silk purse-shaped bag strapped to her right hip. The bag being in a darker shade of pink with  a black rose in full bloom. In her hands she held a familiar teddy bear. The same exact one that Ethan gave her so long ago.

She is Ethan Dragonia's childhood friends growing up and the co-founder of the Fallen Starlight Trio with her half brother Akito and Ethan as the leader. She is like Evie, beautiful, sophisticated and very smart. In the Fallen Starlight Trio, she used her cunning abilities to take down the mightiest of foes that dared pick on those who were weak. Like Akito, she has magic in her blood. She loves all things cute and sweet, and takes after her father in regards to have her clothing in a statement to represent her heritage.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My two childhood friends, my best friends, were standing before me. I was so shocked I couldn't speak. The last time I've seen the two was that dreaded day when they were dragged to their demise by the current Kings guards that are stationed on the Isle. That day was the last time I saw them smile. The way they told me not to fear as they had their...their...

I can't even finish as it was that horrific. 

"H-How...? How are you both...here...?" I asked as best as I could. The memories of the two playing in my mind.

"Y-Your uncle Grim looked over our case and wanted to give you a surprise." Akito explained, "I-I can't believe it."

"It has been so long, my prince." Lauren sniffles as she pulled me into her arms, "It has been so long. You look amazing Ethan."

"Beautiful even." Akito added, "Like a blooming rose."

"Akito...Lauren..." I cried, "I'm so glad to see you both again." We let go and I wipe their tears, "And you both look so terrific. Lauren, you look stunning. Akito...wow..." I giggle, "You've toned out and definitely gotten taller. Not that I'm surprised, you've always been taller than me."

"That's my brother for you." Lauren giggled, "But honestly Ethan. You look regal and so much better than before."

"Thank you." My lips curve into a soft smile, "Does this mean your staying for good, or..."