Trainig... it's killing me!

Thankfully I still remembered where the training ground is or otherwise I would have needed to ask around. Well now that I had my morning tea intus I was a lot more calmer and also awake which is the important part here. However it still saddens me to know that I am really completely useless here. No one wanted me and I was as Bakugo would say just a damn extra. Useless that is what I was.

Okay I think this is the training ground.

I wonder who is waiting for me inside...

He said he arranged a trainings partner for me....

Maybe it's another hero..

Yeah as if...

No...

Don't get your hopes high.

He wouldn't be doing this.

He wouldn't just take Tokoyami out and give me to train with another hero.

No way would he do that.

It took me a while but I finally arrived at the trainings ground. For now I couldn't see anyone at all. There was really no one in the hallways. It was still relatively early since it was around 6 a.m but I would have still thought that there was at least someone walking around but there was literally no one.

Looks like I will be making some new best friends with the infirmary beds here!

I hope that the partner could kill me....

I shouldn't make him... Or her... Better them... To kill me.

I would ruin their career and then my dead would be a bother to them...

No.

I can't do that.

I should try my best here.

Yeah....

Let's just try to do my best here no matter what.

I can do it.

There is always a tomorrow where I can kill myself or even evening.

If Hawks isn't back maybe I could try and jump.

Yeah...

Sounds like a good plan.

Didn't Bakugo also suggest a swan dive once?

Ah yes. . . If you want a quirk so badly then go take a swan dive and pray for one in your next life! Stupid Deku!

I remember...

I wonder if he will be pleased if I do take a swan dive?

I was kinda lost in thoughts when I opened the door to the training ground. It was also thanks to that, that I didn't see or realize who my training partner was at all. Hawks really must have gone out of his way to get me a training partner cause the one that was in front of me was a pro hero and a fast one too. The only problem is that I knew that this pro didn't liked side kicks at all and hence also didn't liked training with a partner.

Miruko: Ah finally! You sure did take your sweet sweet time to get here!

White ears...

Bunny ears to be specific....

Miruko!

Out of all heroes it's her?

Oh god!