Shit!

A/N: pic above is something I made ...

Hawks's POV:

I knew that something was wrong the moment I stepped into the kids room. Midoriya seemed happy but it looked extremely faked. The way he was looking at me and thr way his eyes were looking at me were contradicting each other. Besides that it was not the first time I saw kids do that.

There was a reason I took this kid in after the sport festival. Maybe the others didn't see it or realize it but I was sire that his last move was meant to kill himself and not win the round. It wasn't that obvious but he made a lot of hints and that was when I knew that something was wrong.

Even in the morning when I went to wake the boys up which I normally don't do at all, I could smell some lingering blood scent in the air. Although the scent of the candle was overpowering it, it was still there. Any trained pro hero can pick up that scent miles away. So it wasn't even a surprise when I saw the bandage around his wrist.

Why?

Why are you doing this?

Why push yourself this much?

Tokoyami: Can ya let me down!

Me: Nope. We are here to make you learn to fly birdy!

I was currently with Tokoyami out and trying to teach him how to fly. His quirk had a lot of potentials and I wanted to help him out. However through the whole fly here I couldn't stop but think about Midoriya.

I wonder how he is doing with Miruko?

I mean I told her about him and his condition.

He should be fine with her.

I know she can be harsh but she also is carrying and can definitely teach him some good moves!

Still he was injured.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea living him back...

I should make this  a short session with Tokoyami!

Who knows what he is hiding in his room.

Might as well have a look around while he isn't inside.

I just want to make sure I know how his condition is and maybe remove all the medicine he has.

I don't need him to take an overdoses.

Me: Tokoyami ready? I'll drop you in 5....4...

Tokoyami: Wha-WHAT!

Me: 3...2

Tokoyami: You crazy? I'll die!

Me: Ahh don't worry I'll catch ya if you don't get it the first time.

Me: 1...

Tokoyami: Nonononono-nonono-NO-Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!

He startes screaming the moment I let go of him. However this was the best way to teach him how to fly. Birds learn it this way. The hatchlings will also be thrown out of the nest to learn how to fly when they are old enough.

I also jumped from a lot of things to learn how to fly. Needless to say that I got myself stuck on a tree too when I was young. I still remember the hero commission being extremely mad about that since they needed to call some firefighters to get me down since I was also soo high up that no her could reach me.

Me: Don't worry I'm here with ya!

That was all I said before dropping too. He was still a student in training and I didn't want to kill him or have him killed under my watch. So I let myself fall to be able to catch him in case he doesn't get it on his first try.