SaTaN...He screamed!

Nezu's POV:

How could I let things go on for this long?

This should have never happened!

Quirk discrimination in my onw school!

A kid suffered because of our failure!

This definitelly needs to be looked in!

I need to make sure that this never happened again and that he get's the best treatment and help!

Thankfully he didn't die yet.

Let's hope this will stay like this.

I knew from how the kid responded that he had quite the grude on us. We couldn't really blame him for our incompetence. It was our fault not to have seen the signs sooner and they were quite obvious too. What a shame indeed for ny school and teachera to have fallen so low. I was quite angry at myself too for allowing something as quirk discrimination to exist in my own school. Something had to be done and I knew what it was.

Me: Everyone follow me.

Rat Statan...

As of now my students only called me rat god of this school.

Tho it is not that I haven't heard about that name.

I am quite familiar with it indeed.

Still I prefer rat god over my teachers term for me.

To think that he would offer such words to me...

He must be quite angry at us.

I think it would be best to leave him be for now.

He might do something dangerous.

Hawks: You can't be serious!

Me: I am.

Hawks: But what about feathers?

Me: You may stay if you want but everyone else will need to leave the room with me.

Hawks: I am staying for sure!

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Hound Dog: That might be for the best.

RG: Okay Dearie, I will be checking up on you later.

Midoriya: ...

The boy that everyone thought was the happiest boy of my school tried to kill himself twice in  a roof. That sure was something we couldn't simply ignore. However what was more dangerous was the state of his mind right now. We could break him easily just by pushing him even more. This was the reason why I had everyone besides Hawks leave the room. He doesn't seem to have a huge grudge against the flying chicken anyways.

Once we were outside, I lead my teachers to a conference room. It would be best not to be in front od the infirmary since walls and doors have ears and eyes. There were still students and other teachera in the building. I didn't wanted to have a rumor outbreak.