Surprise! Your problem child is SUICIDAL!

A/N: Ahm Hawks...what are you doing there in the pic?

Hawks POV:

I couldn't help it but feel angy for Izuku. It wasn't as if he was a new students and they don't know him or anything like that after all some months already past since school begin. Someone must have seen it or realized it. It was not as if the kid didn't leave enough hints to it. There was really no way that his classmates didn't see something strange in his behavior. He was basically self sacrificing with zero self preservation.

It didn't take me long to get to the teachers office and the moment I arrived I bursted the door open and marched toeards Eraserhead. Not only did I use my feathers to pull him out of his sleeping bag but also to pin All Might down to a wall. Naturally my quirk was erased by the teacher and he was looking at me angrily but he had no right to that.

However he wasn't the only one that was looking at me. There was Present Mic, Midnight and Vlad King in the room to. They all looked at me and Mic also tried to calm me down.

Mic: Hawks what are you doing here?

Me: What am I doing here?! Well a certain someone tried to kill himself while being my trainee!

All Might: Tokoyami? That raven boy surely tried to summon something again.

Me: Are you dumb?

All Might: No why.

Aizawa: Yes he is.

Me: Oh you think you have more brain! Dream on.

Mic: Hey! No one is talking to my Sho this way.

Me: I am talking to him however I want! You would do that too if you just went through what I did.

Midnight: Then tell us.

Me: Someone just jumped off my bloody roof! My healer can't do anything about him too! How can you guys not see that a child is suicidal?! Are you all blind or something?

Vlad King: If it is not Tokoyami, then Midoriya by any chance?

Me: Oh fucking finally. Someone can use their brain.

All Might: What do you mean he is suicidal? My boy would never!

Me: Ohh really! Then fucking open your goddamn eyes and go to the infirmary! Or just look at me! I am covered in the childs blood!

Aizawa: Wait! He is in the infirmary?

Me: Yeas, that's what I said. Are you deaf?

Aizawa was about to run out of the room but I used ny feathers to hold him down. Recovery Girl os currently doing her wonders on him and I was sure that she would appreciate it if people don't go charging in. Besides the kid was close to death. I couldn't stand the thought of him dying kn me on his first day in my agency just because I failed to make sure the healer has enough time to heal him. It was already bad enough that he got injured because I put Miruko to work with him.

Me: Stop right there!

Aizawa: *Sigh* Who do you think you are holding me down?

Me: Someone who wants the healer to have her time because I know exactly how he looked when I brought him here!

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Nezu: Okay every calm down! Hawks I would appreciate it if you could let go of my teacher.

I didn't know since when he was here but he was sitting on a table with a cup of tea in his hand. That chimera certainly was something else. I heard a lot about the rumours and that he had like black mail material of everyone and if I say everyone, I mean everyone. Even the hero commission is scared of him. However now was not the time to be scared. My trainee and one of his students in the school tried to commit.