Not alone anymore

I woke up in my bed and for some reason I felt refreshed. It nust have been all the tears I kept for myself and startes overflowing once I let lost my self control. Just thinking about it made me cry again.

Hawks: Izu?

I could hear a knock followed by Hawks voice. He really was there as well as Aizawa. Still... For me until yesterday it didn't matter at all. It was my sensei who opened my eyes. He told me I was his son now and just thinking about his feelings I felt even more guilty for trying.

Ne: *sob*

I am so stupid!

How couldn't I think about his feelings?

He just adopted me and I was about to kill myself...

He would have suffered so much.

I mean he would lose his newly adopted son.

How selfish could I be?

I would put soo many heroes in an awkward position not only Aizawa and UA teachers but also Hawks.

Hawks: Izu can I come in?

I couldn't answer him as I felt lost in my thoughts once again. This time I not only felt guilty but also very angry at myself for nearly ending Hawks his career just because of me jumping off his agency rooftops. Never did I really think about this but now that my mind was my own again everything I did came down at me in a rush and all I could do was cry.

Hawks: I am coming in.

That was all I could hear before the door opened and Hawks came to me. I was laying in the bed holding my knees close to myself and just cry while burying myself under the blanket and in my knees. To my surprise the hero just sat close to me and let one of his wings rest over me and the blanket. I could feel the warmth of them and his actions.

Hawks: Hey feathers, it's okay. No need to hide.

Me: *Sob* *Hic*

Hawks: Let me tell you a story about me that I never told anyone before.

Me: ....

Hawks: When I was small my parents hated my quirk.

I know this story.

It is about how he got to the hero commission.

Me: They *Hic* sold you out.

I didn't even realized that I said that out loud but apparently I shocked the hero because I could hear a gasp coming from him.

Hawks: You are right. They sold me and do you know to whom?

Me: Hero commission.

For some reason I felt as if I had the need to get out and hug the overgrown chicken. His voice was shaking. I think he never actually got over the fact and saying that he never actually told anyone about this meant that he wasn't allowed to say it and that he never was conforted about it. So I slowly pulled the blanket away to see his red wing covering me. It looked soo fluffy and beautiful that I couldn't resist and touch it.

The whole wing shock slightly when I did and that was when I realized what I just did.

Me: I am sorry.