THREE, b-word waitress

"MORGAN DAVINA!!" Was all that Morgan heard before a familiar redhead jumped into her arms. Morgan stumbled back but managed to stay standing.

"Marion! Oh my gosh!"

Marion giggled, standing back on the ground and waving Giovanni over. The boy jogged over with two suitcases in his hands, panting.

"Hold on-" he spoke, cutting Morgan off from whatever sarcastic remark she was about to say, as Giovanni bent down to catch his breath.

"I thought the track team was paying off?" Morgan chuckled, embracing the boy in a tight hug.

"It's rest month, jackass."

Marion Fallon hugged her friend once again before raising her eyebrows at the three identical looking boys behind Morgan.

"Woah, bonne-mother-fucking-jour!" Giovani waved at the three boys, leaning down to Morgan's height to whisper in her ear. "Who are they?"

Morgan chuckled at her friend's reactions to the triplets, looking over to the boys before turning back to her friends.

"Mary Jane, Gio, these are the one and only Sturniolo triplets!" Morgan exclaimed sarcastically, using jazz hands in front of the boys. "That's Matt, Nick and Chris. Boys, this is Marion and Giovani."

A chorus of "hey" and "nice to meet you" was spoken around the five newly introduced teenagers before Morgan gasped and ran off.

"Where is she going?" Marion asked confused.

"There's a cafe that's only in this airport that she's been obsessed with since she was thirteen and she has a rule where she must get a matcha latte whenever she's in the airport," Nick explained, shaking his head with laughter.

"Of course she does," Giovanni chuckled.

Chris furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, don't most French people have accents? He thought to himself, there was no other way to ask so he went for it.

"Aren't you guys French?"

"No we're Mexican," Giovanni replied sarcastically, making Nick bust out laughing.

Chris looked taken aback but then understood the sarcasm and began to laugh with everybody else.

"We're from America too, we moved around a month after Morgan did," Marion sweetly explained. Chris nodded, understanding why they sounded so "American."

A few minutes later, Morgan came back with two disposable cups in her hands. She handed one to Nick who gladly took it from her, sipping the hot liquid before passing it to Matt's grabby hands.

"Are we going home or going out?" Matthew asked Morgan, jangling the car keys in front of her face. Morgan held the boy's wrist still, trying to drink her latte in peace.

"We can go out? Depends on what MJ and Gio want to do."

Morgan glanced at her newer friends waiting for their answers. Marion nudged the boy next to her, no ideas coming to her jetlagged mind.