SEVEN, stop being a nerd!

IT WAS three-thirty in the afternoon and Morgan Davina rested her head on Matthew's legs as she silently read her favorite book.

Matt had been waiting for Morgan to "finish her chapter" for over two hours and was slowly beginning to doze off. Morgan let out a small laugh at a line in the book before looking over to Matt who didn't seem to mind.

"Morgan, you've been reading for over two hours!" Matt complained after five minutes, twirling a piece of her soft hair around his finger.

"It's a good book, Matty. I can read it to you?" She excitedly suggested.

Morgan was well aware the boy would most likely say no because what boy is interested in a story about four sisters who struggle to overcome poverty and try to be proper "Little Women"?

Matthew rolled his eyes and thought for a moment, a sly grin made its way onto his face. Morgan widened her eyes and wondered what he was plotting.

"Hey!" Morgan yelped as the book was snatched out of her hands. Matt moved her head off his legs and bolted out into the hallway, bookmarking her page for her, and running straight to Chris's room.

"Chris! Help!" He laughed loudly. Chris, who was currently live on Instagram, spun around in his chair to find Matt closing the door and locking it.

"What do you want?" Chris chuckled at how scared his brother looked.

The doorknob rattled, followed by a groan from Morgan. Matt looked at Chris and handed him the novel. Christopher stared at his triplet brother before understanding the message.

He quickly dashed around his room, looking for a good hiding spot before deciding on hiding the book under his mattress.

Matt sneaked to the door where Morgan was singing a song, purposely out of tune, he unlocked the door and opened it. Only to be tackled to the floor by Morgan who still assumed he had her book.

"Jesus, Moe!" Chris laughed, watching his brother play-fight the girl until she backed off.

"Where's my book?!" Morgan whined, with fake anger towards the boy.

Chris's livestream chat was going crazy at the scene that unfolded on their screens. Chris returned back to his phone, answering questions as Matt and Morgan childishly argued.

"You read too much, stop being a nerd!"

"I'm not a nerd you ass!" Morgan folded her arms.

Nicolas Sturniolo walked into the room to see what the racket was but just laughed when he heard what Matthew and Morgan were 'arguing' over.

"You know what?" Morgan smirked.

The girl took Chris's phone off his desk where it sat and began to talk to the viewers.

"Did anyone see where these fuckers hid my book?" She asked, brisk walking away as she saw Matt and Chris following her.

Under Chris's mattress! Was spammed in the comments.

"Thank you, love you! Here's smelly Chris back for ya," Morgan grinned, carelessly tossing the phone to Chris who quickly caught it.

She sprinted to Chris's room but it seemed Matthew had beat her to it. The boy was laying in a starfish position on Chris's mattress.

"Matt, get off," she laughed.

"Never."

"Nick!" She shrieked as Nick picked her up from behind and carried her to Chris's couch.