TWELVE, you're okay

( slight tw; mentions of vomit/gagging. )

       "I'M NOT fucking around anymore, Chris! You're actually pissing me off!" Matt yelled, flailing his arms around to express his irritation with his triplet brother.

"Why?! It's not like you and Morgan were dating when I agreed to set you and that girl up!" Chris fought back, his voice getting higher on every word.

Matt huffed angrily, running his hands down his face and walking into the wall on purpose. Christopher Sturniolo squinted his eyes to stop the stinging sensation in them.

"The thing is you didn't even think to cancel it!" Matthew shouted back after collecting his thoughts.

Weeks ago, during Matt and Morgan's avoidance period, Chris had texted an old friend who agreed to set up Matt with his girl best friend and that 'date' was supposed to be tomorrow night.

"You never fucking think first, Chris!"

That hurt a little. Chris bit back a snarky comment and stared at his bedroom wall that had framed Lyrical Lemonade posters on it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Matt began, feeling upset at how harshly he spoke seconds earlier.

"Obviously you fucking meant it, Matt. You can't say something you don't mean without meaning it. Even if it's only a little bit," Chris choked out, quoting his best friend who was currently out eating lunch with his other triplet brother.

Matt sighed, he knew that Chris was right, he was just so upset that his brother hadn't come and talked to him about the 'blind date' with this girl neither of them knew.

"Sorry," he mumbled once again, deciding to let Chris and himself cool down before properly apologizing for getting annoyed so fast.

The two had rarely ever argued like that before which is why the slamming of Matthew's door came as such a surprise to Marylou Sturniolo who had assumed the yelling match was a normal everyday joke her sons did.

The kind-faced woman decided to hold off on asking what happened and instead try to let the two figure it out by themselves.

Meanwhile, Morgan and Nicolas were scaring young children out of the McDonald's playground in the shopping mall.

"Did you know, Gargamel teams up with The Boogie Man and they come into your rooms at night? They're also hiding right under us," Nick whispered to a group of bratty six-year-olds who had tried to kick him and Morgan off of the playground.

Morgan nodded slowly, pointing to the bottom of the plastic platform they were currently standing on. The duo watched the now terrified faces of the children as their bottom lips quivered.

The five children ran straight out of the playground leaving Nick and Morgan rolling on the floors in stomach-aching laughter.

"What a bunch of pus— oh shit," Nick's face dropped as he looked behind Morgan's shoulder. Morgan March's eyes widened in fear, unsure if he was messing with her or someone was actually there.

He stood up fast, yanking Morgan up with him as he brisk walked out of the doors, avoiding eye contact or conversation with the worker who had just stormed into the playground.

"Oh my word," Morgan cupped her hand over her mouth a few giggles escaping.

"Jeez," Nick chuckled, linking his arm with hers as they made their way into Target.