SIX, what kiss?

IT WAS one in the morning in Somerville, Massachusetts and Morgan March lay on her bedroom floor, wide awake.

The young girl could not follow sleep, her mind was moving too fast. Did she actually kiss Matthew Sturniolo? So, it wasn't a dream? She pressed her pen down hard on her journal, scribbling down her thoughts and gratitude, along with today's goals.

After she journaled, Morgan was slightly less tense about the previous night's situation but her mind was still speeding faster than usual. The girl let her hair down from the bun it had been in and stood off the floor, straightening her pyjama pants and adjusting her tank top.

She chucked on her slippers and a hoodie before quietly exiting the house. Morgan didn't know where she was walking but she still walked to where her legs took her.

A chilly breeze blew through her hair, turning her nose pink. Morgan sighed and found herself at the local playground.

This was the playground she and the triplets would always be at. Even when they were fifteen, they would meet up by the slides at midnight to look at the stars and muck around together.

Morgan pulled out her phone, contemplating whether she should text the group chat she had with the three boys or leave them to sleep. She thought hard for a moment before deciding to text the chat, knowing that they would only answer if they were awake.

NICK + MOE 4 LIFE 🤜🤛

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨 — MORGAN
MOE'S HUBBY <33 — NICOLAS
MATT'S LOVER 🤗 — CHRISTOPHER
SAINT BERNARD 💘 — MATTHEW

01:32 am

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨
omg i remember when i was
so obsessed with new Zealand!!
i still really wanna go there 🙁

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨
anywho, are you boys up?

MOE'S HUBBY <33
bae, why tf are you up?

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨
i can't sleep. why are you
up, lover? 😏

MATT'S LOVER 🤗
bruh. get a room...

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨
morning to you too, darl :)

SAINT BERNARD 💘
Morgan, get some sleep.

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨
no!

MOE'S HUBBY <33
your room lights are off,
where even r you?

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨
ur moms!! HAH

MATT'S LOVER 🤗
THAT WAS A GOOD ONE LMFAO

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨
tyty! I'm at the park, Nick

MOE'S HUBBY <33
ooh, On my way!
*on my way!
OMW.
Jeez.

NZ ENTHUSIAST 🤨
LMFAOOO

MATT'S LOVER 🤗
Matt's trying to sleep so
Nick and I are walking
there right now <3