ELEVEN, i don't want to see you get hurt

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Christopher Sturniolo squealed excitedly as Matt and Morgan had sat him and Nicolas down to tell them something.

"They're dating, Chris," Nick smartly replied, earning a fist to his shoulder.

Morgan and Matthew shared a look at how clearly excited Chris was for them but were confused as to why Nick was hiding his excitement.

"Chris let's go get some drinks, yeah?" Morgan offered, hoping Matt could talk to Nick.

"Fine," Chris huffed.

As the pair walked off to the kitchen, Matt flicked Nick's knee which made the older triplet snap out of his daze and stare at his brother.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Matt laughed softly.

"Doesn't matter," Nick shrugged, playing with the ring he stole from Chris.

Matt frowned, Nick was never one to get upset when Matt ever talked about Morgan. Normally, he was tackling his brother to the ground in a hug.

"Nick, seriously."

Nicolas rolled his eyes, he knew he was slightly overreacting but he also knew he could trust his brother with anything.

"I just don't want to see you getting hurt, hell, I don't want to see Moe getting hurt either," Nick admitted, fiddling with the string from his ripped jeans.

"You're my best friend and my brother and she's my best friend as basically my little sister, by a little bit. I just don't want something big to happen and then have Morgan never talk to us ever again because of that."

Matt knit his eyebrows together, pulling together his words. He glanced up at Nick who looked guilty for saying what he had.

"I understand that Nick, and I'm glad you talked to me about it, but you have to know Morgan would probably do anything for you. If something does happen between us you and Chris will be the first to know and I know that you two will figure out a way for us to all be best friends again. I mean, you did that last night and now look at Moe and me."

Nick nodded at his brother, embracing him tightly. Matt chuckled and hugged the boy back.

"Pepsi, Pepsi," Chris sang, tossing a can of Pepsi to Matthew while Morgan chucked a can of Arizona Iced Tea to Nick and kept one for herself.

"Moe, come sit," Nick beamed, patting the spot on the couch next to him. Which was also an unspoken invitation for the family dog, Trevor, to hop up next to Nicolas.

Morgan scoffed sarcastically at the dog before laughing and sitting on the other side of Nick where Chris was about to sit.

"Hey!"

"You snooze you lose, Christopher," Morgan blew him a kiss, watching the boy trudge around to the other side of the couch, next to Trevor.

"You stink, Trev," he fake gagged before hugging the dog beside him.

Matt turned on the TV and started scrolling through movies on Netflix. Morgan and Nick chat amongst themselves while also calling out 'maybe' and 'no' every once in a while when Matthew stopped on a particular movie.

"Let's watch Mamma Mia!" Morgan grinned, knowing very well the triplets wouldn't want to.

"No. Next," Chris spoke in a bored tone, a small laugh coming out of his mouth at how mean he sounded.

"Aw, come on, Topher," Morgan joked, using the nickname she had created four years ago at three in the morning.

Matt nearly spat out his Pepsi at the old nickname, his reaction making Nick almost do the same. Nick and Matt quickly swallowed their drinks and laughed obnoxiously.