The Hashira's and the Master

We already arrived at the Demon Slayer headquarters, I heard that they will also have a meeting and Kyojuro take that as an opportunity to make me meet his comrades.

He let me stay under the wisteria tree while they are having a meeting.

Everytime I look at a wisteria tree, I feel like I'm looking at my mother and brother.

"W-what are you saying mister...?" my knees are trembling because of fear and I'm crying because of sadness and hate. I'm looking at my mother and brother cold bodies and the demon who slaughtered them.

"I should get going, brat. Thank you for the meal!" the demon was on his way to run when I tried to hit his head with the bamboo sword that I'm using when I'm having a training with my dad. With the strong hit that I landed at its head, it caused it to stop from running.

"I will eat you then, you little piece of shit!!" The demon charged at me, but thanks to my father's training, I know what to do. I don't have any sword to cut the demon's neck, I heard my father said that their neck is their weak point, and the sun can make them crumble into ashes.

With my small height, I rolled over between its thighs, unluckily it caught my other leg and throwed me at the ceiling.

"What a poor little girl. That's what you get for hitting my head! Now I will torn you into pieces and eat you!" I saw a rope behind our table. That's the rope that I used earlier when I tried to climb a tree. I tried to reach it out, and hit the demon's head again. While the demon lose consciousness, I tied his hands behind his back same with his feet and pulled him outside. Having some bruises didn't stopped me. I hang him in the small tree and hit him with the bamboo sword again and again.

"Curse you! Curse you! Why?! Why does it have to be my family?! Huh?! Demons are terrible! Demons are disgusting!" I shouted as I hit the demon again and again until the sunrise.

After the demon crumbled into ashes, I went inside to hug my mother and brother. They are cold. So cold. Why does it have to be like this? Did I do something wrong?

Having no neighbours near our house, I buried my mother and brother at the small wisteria tree at our backyard. I'm so little when I've done that. I didn't wait my father to come home, because it will make my mother and brother bodies get rotten if I don't bury them. It's been a 2 days since the incident happened, my father is still not home. I tell my best friend what happened and for the time being their family let me stay at their place for a while before my father come home.

It's been a week since a demon slaughtered my mother and brother, my father is already here. He hugged me as he cried at the graveyard of my mother and brother. He decided that he will retire as a Hashira and live with me so he can protect me.

Ever since that day, I forgot what does a food taste, how to smile, how to look in the surrounding and appreciate it, but when Kyojuro entered the wall that I created, I saw a small light, that maybe someday I will be happy again.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I heard Kyojuro's voice and felt his hands on my cheeks wiping off something. That's when I realized, I remembered my past. My dark past.

"Why are you crying?" he asked again as he wipe of the other tears in my face, he really look worried.

"I-I'm fine!" I stand up and wipe off my tears.
"I just remembered something. Are you done with your meeting?" I asked him changing the atmosphere between us.
"Are you sure?" he asked but when I nodded he answered my question.
"Yes. Now let's go, I want you to meet them." He still looks worried.

--------->
He introduced me to his comrades and to his master. The woman with a pink and green hair is the first one to talk to me. She's a beauty. Next one is the woman with a soothing face, the one who's wearing a butterfly clip. Hearing her voice is calming. She's pretty too.

"I didn't know you're getting married Kyojuro." I heard the man with a white hair with a scar on his face talked as he look at me up and down.

"I wish you a happy wedding." I heard the stone hashira say while crying. Is he always like this?

"What a flamboyant entrance you have Y/n!" I heard the man with a red marks on his face shouted. I bowed at him not knowing what to say.

His comrades are kind, even though they look like they are going to eat you, they are kind, even though they look like they don't care but deep inside they care.

"Y/N...I welcome you in this family." I heard their master talked. Hearing his voice is very very calming. It feels like everything will be alright.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" I bowed as a sign of respect.

We bid farewell to the other hashira and to the master to go home. I thought something, that maybe I should join demon slayer corps too.

"Uhm..Kyojuro?" I called him and he looked me at his shoulders.

"Hm? What is it?" He raised his two eyebrows as he stopped walking.

My heart beat faster, maybe he don't like the idea of me joining the demon slayer corps.

"I want to be a demon slayer!" I shouted as I closed my eyes preparing what will I hear.

"That's a great idea! I can train you until you're beat up!" he laughed as he patted my head.

"I will talk to master tomorrow, that you will join demon slayer corps and I will be the one to train you for you to be prepared after the selection comes." and then he started walking again.

"Kyojuro..Thank you." I see him smiled back at me. What a beautiful art I am looking right now.

HELLO LOVELY READERS! KYOJURO'S POV NEXT CHAP!

YOUR VOTE AND COMMENTS ARE ALL APPRECIATED.♡♡♡