Kyojuro's POV

I left Y/N under the wisteria tree until our meeting ends. Earlier when I saw Senjuro and Y/n enter our residence, I couldn't help myself but to get nervous. Y/N will be my wife soon, but I don't know if y/n will marry me tho.

I stopped thinking when I heard Shinobu calling my name.

"Rengoku-san? Rengoku-san? You're spacing out." I heard her talked and I looked at everyone else in the room looking at me.
"It's a rare to see you Rengoku spacing out during a meeting." I heard Iguro talked. Did I think that much that I didn't notice I'm still in the meeting?

"uhm, sorry, what is it?" I talked back, clearing my throat.
"Master appointed you a new mission." Misturi replied. I bowed at our Master to give some apologies.
"I'm sorry for not paying attention Master. I didn't heard all of the things you appointed me. I'm sorry." I heard our master chuckled.
"There is a new report in Tsuwano Town, a huge number of people are starting to vanish everyday, and Master want you to check and monitor the town, Rengoku-san." I heard Mitsuri talked with her fingers in her chin.

"I'm honored to accept the mission, Master!"

After the meeting, I requested that everyone should stay for a while because I want them to meet someone, luck on my side they all said yes.

--------------------------›

I quickly ran to the place where I left Y/N on. Maybe y/n fell asleep? Or maybe y/n got bored! I must hurry.

And to my surprise, I saw Y/n crying.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I tried to hold both sides of her shoulders and tried to wiggle her a bit. But still no response. Did I make her wait too much?

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I wiped off her tears in her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" I asked again as I wipe of the other tears her my face.

"I-I'm fine!" she stand up and wipe off her tears.
"I just remembered something. Are you done with your meeting?" she asked me changing the atmosphere between us.
"Are you sure?" I asked but when she nodded I answered her question.
"Yes. Now let's go, I want you to meet them." I still can't stop thinking why did she cried.

As we pass through the garden, I sensed Y/n is kinda bit nervous. So I tried to face her.

"Everything will be alright! Trust me!" I said with a smile trying to make her calm a bit, and that helped, the nervousness written in her face earlier got vanished within a second.

Everyone was shocked when I told them that Y/N is my soon to be wife. Even Tomioka got shocked by it.

Everybody welcomes Y/n with a warm smile and chats. I wonder what Y/n is thinking right now. Currently, she's talking to Shinobu and Mitsuri.

"Getting married huh?" I heard Sanemi talked. He scoffs.
"I didn't expect that your fiancé is my teacher's daughter." He talked looking at the three girls having a chit chat.
"Well, our parents are best of friends..." I stopped talking when I saw Y/n smiling brightly.
"Oi, don't say, you already love her." I heared him scoffs. Maybe Sanemi is right?

"Very flamboyant Rengoku! You will marry a fine, beautiful young woman!" I heard Uzui exclaimed.

After everyone meets Y/n, Master welcomed Y/n and considered her as a family. We bid farewell to our master amd go on our own pathways.

-------›
We decided that we should take a walk to our house since it was just 3 pm.

"Uhm..Kyojuro?" Y/N called me. She's turning red, maybe it's still hot.l?

"Hm? What is it?" I raised my two eyebrows and stopped walking.

In somewhat reason, I started overthinking. That she might don't wanna live and marry or something like she want s to go home already. But all those things vanished instantly when I heard her shout.

"I want to be a demon slayer!" She shouted as she closed her eyes.

SHE WANTS TO BE A DEMON SLAYER TOO! That's what my mind shouted but I instantly remember, that her life will be at risk if she became a demon slayer.

But I can't say no to her. It might make her upset. 

"That's a great idea! I can train you until you're beat up!" I laughed as I patted her head. Thinking if I did the right descision.

"I will talk to master tomorrow, that you will join demon slayer corps and I will be the one to train you for you to be prepared after the selection comes."

"Kyojuro..Thank you." I looked back to see her beautiful smile. I was astonished. That kind of smile, it's not the same earlier. A smile of a joy and contentment.

I think I made the right descision.

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS! HOW ARE U? ARE U DOIN FINE? I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAP IS VVV SHORT.

ANYWAYS! I HOPE U GUYS ARE STILL READING AND ENJOYING MY STORY! MWA