Trip; The Gift

After we finished eating, we played in the beach. Building some sand castles and swimming in the cold blue sea.

Rengoku-san surely enjoyed what we did earlier.

His laughs. His smiles. Some people will say that his personality is always like that. But for me, the way he acts when I'm with him is different from how he acts when he is with our comrades.

"Y/n....i..love you." he tried to lift his right hand to touch my cheek, but he passed out due to fatigue.

"Sleep well my love." I kissed his forehead and go in the terrace to have some fresh air.

I took a deep breath and looked what time is it.

11:51 pm.

Just nine more minutes and it's gonna be his birthday.

Holy cow! My gift!

I've thought only to get choked by my own thoughts. I remember that I decided not to buy him a gift.

I decided to give him my .....

"I hope you'll like it." I looked at my husband, who's sleeping like a child.

-------->

I woked up exactly at 5:00 am, just to see the sunrise. Besides, I want to greet him a happy birthday when he wokes up.

I'm busy looking at the sunrise when I felt someone hugged me from the back.

"Hmm? You sure you get up too early huh." I felt his warm lips gived me a peck kiss in my neck, and his warm breath.

This man is fast. I didn't even know that he is up and brushed his teeth without me noticing!!?!?

"Happy birthday!" I faced him and jumped hug him. Wrapped both of my legs in his waist.

"Y/n, a-are you not wearing a bra?" I looked at his slight red face and he gulped.

"Well, yeah. You should get used to it." I laughed and gived him a kiss in his forehead

"So what plans do we have today?" He asked me and laid me on our bed gently. With him, topping me.

"I haven't seen you drink an alcohol. So maybe let's drink later after we finish the other activit---" without me noticing, his warm lips sealed mine.

I blinked 3 times when he keeps kissing me, so I kissed him back.

And then he left my parted lips and felt his warm lips nibbling my skin in my neck.

"R-rengoku-san..?" I felt him frozed.

"U-uh, Let's go!" he lifted his head only to make me see his embarrassed face.

"To where..?" I asked him dumbfoundly.

"Y-you know! Let's dive in the sea!"

I let out my laugh. He is really embarrassed right now.

"Rengoku-san, it's just 5 am in the morning, I don't want to be an ice." I patted the free space beside me.

"Let's cuddle just for an hour."

And he did what I just instructed. Rengoku-san must've been emarrassed at what we shared minutes ago, but we are already a married couple.

"Rengoku-san?"
"Sorry Y/n."
"Why?"
"From what I did earlier."

I took a deep breath and gathered all the energy to talk 'that' kind of thing to him right now.

"No, you don't need to say sorry to me." He looked up to me and hugged me in my waist.